Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ummmmmmm

Nothing reallly to report today so I will share a few things that I got from some friends that were thinking of me. The first one cums from the_mrs, it is a fun read. If it doesnt make you go crossed first!

Eye halve a spelling chequer

Eye have a spelling checker.
It came with my pea sea.
It plane lee marks four my revueMiss steaks aye can knot sea.
Eye ran this poem threw it,Your sure reel glad two no.
Its vary polished in it's weigh.
My checker tolled me sew.
A checker is a bless sing,It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
It helps me right awl stiles two reed,And aides me when I rime.
Each frays come posed up on my screeneye trussed too bee a joule.
The checker pours o'er every word
To cheque sum spelling rule.
Bee fore a veiling checker's
Hour spelling mite decline,
And if we're lacks oar have a laps,
We wood bee maid too wine.
Butt now bee cause my spellingIs checked with such grate flair,
Their are no fault's with in my cite,
Of nun eye am a ware.
Now spelling does knot phase me,
It does knot bring a tier.
My pay purrs awl due glad den
With wrapped word's fare as hear.
To rite with care is quite a feet
Of witch won should be proud,
And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
Sew flaw's are knot aloud.
Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays,
Such soft wear four pea seas,
And why eye brake in two averse
Buy righting too pleas.
-- Sauce Unknown

The next one come from Becky, and yes I do love ya! I have had soo much fun with this site and if you are as naughty as I am you will to....look at mine then go make your own here~~> Church sign Maker


I am going to hell, who wants to cum with me?

7 comments:

Carie said...

lol to funny :o)

Becky said...

Glad you liked it! 8-)

honkeie said...

the_mrs: he did he did!
carie: hehhe
becky-yep yep
normie: I can baptiz you all in the filth of your sins lol.

Blondie... said...

Damn Honkie...

You promise a lot of cum...hahaha

That was too funny.

honkeie said...

There will be lots of wet-naps on hand

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info 2005 fx infiniti Tester la temperature cpu Maggiano's italian kitchen Uk pamela anderson & tommy lee video wet dry hair dryer Horny black dating Wisconsin hockey photography

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Major polish soccer players Osha training online kayak roof rack information online