Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

How people find me.....spies I tell you spies!

One day I decide to go looking in my counter thingie I have on my side bar. It tells me all kinds of things about the cummings and goings of people that visit my site. I tells me where they are from, thier ISP address, when they were at my site, how long they were here and a whole buch of other things that I really dont care to even metion. All that crap fall in the 'who gives a shit' department. Now most of this is rather mundane and pointless unless you are bored out of your mind at work and have nothing else better to do than browse around and see who has been looking you up.
But....I found one thing very interesting in my counter. It was as section that tells me HOW some people found my site. Now this got me thinking, what would I have to goggle to find me. Here are a few things ppl have looked up in different search engines and came across little old me:
  1. From yahoo some one searched for 'half naked' and found me, I bet he was looking for women lol.
  2. Someone searched for 'nasty tattoo' on MSN came across the honkeie. Why would anyone want to see a nasty tattoo?
  3. A nasty perverted person goggled 'filthy sanchez'. I wonder if they were into it or just curious to what it was?....hmmmmm. I hope they got what they wanted, in the end....yuck yuck yuck that was funny!
  4. A very strange person looked up 'coffee consumed in the USA' and found me. What the fucky fook tart was that all about? Probably so lonely college nerd doing a research paper with the dreams of getting published. Keep you plagiarizing hands away from me yo hack!
  5. Another desperate male looking for candid photos looked up "accidently get naked' on MSN. Man I bet he was suprised to see my naked ass, yeah right. Never find any ass shoots here lol. Nasty hairy man butt lol.
  6. And last, someone actually goggled 'stoopid pictures'. I have never seen anyone else spell stupid the way I do. Honkeie foonix is catching on I see lmao!

I have been blogging kinda late for the past few days due to the fact that work is a bit crazy. Its the first week back from nearly two weeks of days off and holiday cheer. But my motto is as follows:

Poor planning on your end,

Does not constitute an emergency on my end.

Have a nice day and go fuck yourself with a rust railroad spike.

15 comments:

Becky said...

LOL, I've checked out that before on my stat stuff, but I gave up looking at it anymore... If i get bored I will though.

Btw, I'm the one in Herndon, VA during the day, at night I'm in Berryville, Va; just to let you know.

I found the stats cool, b/c you can see where everyone works if they're looking from a work computer it'll say server name...

Danielle said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa your a mess!!!!!

Becky said...

You gave me the idea to look at my recent visitor paths, and holy shit there are some sick mo fo's out there....

Someone looked up brothers fucking little sisters, and it came up with my site from MSN, it just picked some of the words from my site, I never had that particular phrase written on my blog before..... Holy shit! Who would look up that shit!?

Another person was looking up Washington D.C. death rate and got my site, lmao.

I thought I was weird!

honkeie said...

VX-How much have you drank in the past 4 days?
the_mrs- I like my quote lol. I have always wanted a stalker!
becky-So many ppl in Va come to visit me I have to look for ya :-D
D- I am a mess today, I didnt do my hair and its driving me insane!
And Becky again- Any word or world combonation you put in your blog can end up in a search engine finding. Which is kinda werid, I think I have used the words 'fuck' 'anal' and 'your mom' so I am waiting for someone to find my site by lookng for 'fuck your mom anal' in MSN. It seems like most of the perverts us MSN. I am off to find out why.....

Lo Lo Lova said...

I have never checked mine. And I don't think I will. Creepy!

Blondie... said...

HAHA Hey, at least they didn't find you by looking for "Monster Black Men"!!! haha

Great Quote!

honkeie said...

LoLo- You have to look, you have toooo!
Blondie- Noooo never I dont care what color,,,no MEN!!! lol
VX- Come over I still have left over cheap tequila! But I must warn you will wake up the next morning with something written on your body with permanate marker!

Polyman2 said...

Us weird ones
have now
found a home
on the internet.

Blondie... said...

I still can't get over how big that racoons balls were.

Matt S. said...

I check my stats now and then. Apparently searching for "scrotal inflation" gets the majority of the folks to my blog.

Joe Tornatore said...

ah, the power of Google.

Carie said...

lol people find mein very wierd ways as well...but the worst is people who search for me using my email...wierd...I got one that was looking for dirty kinky sex and they got me...man I bet they were dissappointed lol

David Stehle said...

SiteMeter tells me that info on my blog too. It's always somewhat interesting to see the dirty keywords people type into a search engine that brings up my blog as a search result. The last weird one I remember is "thumb fucking".

Anne said...

Well, I'm just glad I don't have one of those counter thingy things.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Since I installed my webtracker code on my blog I've been keeping a running list of the stupid shit people are looking for...

Like my Funny Foto Fridays, I'm thinking of doing a once-a-month thing for stupid shit...