But....I found one thing very interesting in my counter. It was as section that tells me HOW some people found my site. Now this got me thinking, what would I have to goggle to find me. Here are a few things ppl have looked up in different search engines and came across little old me:
- From yahoo some one searched for 'half naked' and found me, I bet he was looking for women lol.
- Someone searched for 'nasty tattoo' on MSN came across the honkeie. Why would anyone want to see a nasty tattoo?
- A nasty perverted person goggled 'filthy sanchez'. I wonder if they were into it or just curious to what it was?....hmmmmm. I hope they got what they wanted, in the end....yuck yuck yuck that was funny!
- A very strange person looked up 'coffee consumed in the USA' and found me. What the fucky fook tart was that all about? Probably so lonely college nerd doing a research paper with the dreams of getting published. Keep you plagiarizing hands away from me yo hack!
- Another desperate male looking for candid photos looked up "accidently get naked' on MSN. Man I bet he was suprised to see my naked ass, yeah right. Never find any ass shoots here lol. Nasty hairy man butt lol.
- And last, someone actually goggled 'stoopid pictures'. I have never seen anyone else spell stupid the way I do. Honkeie foonix is catching on I see lmao!
I have been blogging kinda late for the past few days due to the fact that work is a bit crazy. Its the first week back from nearly two weeks of days off and holiday cheer. But my motto is as follows:
Poor planning on your end,
Does not constitute an emergency on my end.
Have a nice day and go fuck yourself with a rust railroad spike.