Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Double post kinda day......

I got this idea from D and thought I would share it today. I took some MucinX today and it seems to have kicked my ADD to the curb. I have gotten soo much done today its scary! I think I should go to the dictor and see about getting some meds to cub my ADD. I once took a pill I got from a friend, I told him I was tired and needed a pick me up. I dont remeber what it was called but it started with an 'A'......oh well, but he said it was for ppl with ADD it helped them stay focused and not bounce all over the place. He said that it makes ppl that dont have ADD super hyper and awake, so I took it and guess what? Nothing, I was calm and alert! I knew I had it but damn!!! And as you can see by the way I blog I never seem to stay to focused on one thing at once. I can go from wonder bread to coed naked mudd wrestling all in one breath.
But any whoooo,(see see see wandering phil again) here is a picture of where I do my time. It isnt a cubical but close, I have my own door, a window, a desk, and two filing cabnets. It is a far cry from the corner office but its mine and I make the most of it. It is also where I blog 99% of the time and surf the net. I have to leave the naughty surfing till I get home dont want to get caught with my pants down at work now do I lol!


6 comments:

Danielle said...

Haaaaaaaaaa no you don't have my blog up on your screen!!! thas whas up!!! LOL!!!!!!!! omg honk you are officially nuts~~~!!! and your desk area is clean too!

Becky said...

My desk is bigger! Ha ha ha ha ha! :-P Just fucking with you, you have a clean desk, D's right!

Joe Tornatore said...

never heard of the mother's little helper but if it works...

Unknown said...

sweet office dude...was it called aderall (sp.)? my friend takes that for adhd

morbid misanthrope said...

Your office is pretty sweet. I don't really have an office or a cubicle to speak of, but my angry, French boss says after another three years, I might get a light.

honkeie said...

D- It only looks clean from that angel lol.

Becky- How much bigger???

the_mrs- Yes its for snot lol.

Joe- it works :-D

Shebe- THATS IT! I need some more lol.

Morbid, need to watch those french bosses lol.