Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Its Friday ...whoopie....

I might be Friday but I am tired as hell! The baby decided to give us his interpitation of Linda Blare's character in The Exorcist early this morning, like 3 in the morning. He started throwing up at 0300, I just thought it was him putting his fingers in his mouth again. But as it turns out it was something more, we found this out after we let him lay down with us and gave an oncoure performance. Now, our bed need a make over as well. While the wife was chaging the bed I gave little man a bath, the pasta from dinner did not smell so appietizing on the rebound. We laid him down in his bed after his bath but this time we put a towel under him. And lucky for that because he went off again, sheets survived round three, round four and round five. Now in between his vomitting we tried to get some shut eye. I was so tired I did not even care that I got stuck in the wet spot, I could have laid down in cow patties at this point as long as they were soft.
It was sad to see him like that, we all get sick but when little ones get sick its hard. By the last time he went to worship at his little plastic potty in his room his was crying that he want to go 'nightnight'. It broke my heart that I could not help him or tell what was going on, he look so tired and sad. But the wife took off work to be with him just to be on the safe side. I would have too but my job does not give me paid sick and today is payroll and I am the only one who knows how to do it. And funny thing, when I came in and checked my voice mail my boss called and left me a message saying that he was calling in sick today. If I had of called out it would have been an empty office lol.
So I am not feeling to hot today so this will be a little less thoughtout but amuzing non the less, well amuzing for men really. Its all about painted boobies:

1) See Rev clowns arent all that bad! But becareful of those beer goggles, she probably looks hot after a few drinks :-D













2) The first thing I notice about a woman, is her eyes, no really i do. My what big eyes you have miss.













3) Why do I have the urge to go pick some flowers? I wonder if was de-flowered that day?














4) I think her flowers need some more water. Grow it then show it does apply here!














5) The wieght lifter in me likes. I wonder if she needs a spot?













6) Tennis anyone? This nipple covers kill it thought. But she does get an 'E' for effort, not cup size!













Another week down the tubes lets hope for some R&R this weekend. I think I may end up falling asleep at my desk today, and with the boss out I just might! 'Its good to be the king'-----and for the prize what movie was that line from.

24 comments:

Steph said...

Hope the little man gets better!
funny pics :)

honkeie said...

Steph- thanks I love painted or unpainted boobs.
Normie- I will someday, and painted titties rock! Cheap thrills, thats what I am all about lol.

Danielle said...

what a suprise, something sexual! lmao!

honkeie said...

That should not have suprised you lol.

Becky said...

That movie line.... I'm thinking.... Can't remember, but I know I've heard it before! That kinda shit drives me crazy.... I'll be thinking on that all damn day now. There are worse things I could think about though.

Becky said...

P.S. BOOBS ARE AWESOME!!!

( . )( . )

honkeie said...

I give you a hint....Its part one of one.....and there is a funny jew in it!

Becky said...

It's not from "King Ralph" is it?

Becky said...

I don't really think it's King Ralph.... Around what year did the movie come out....

honkeie said...

to be exact---1981

Becky said...

Man in the Iron Mask.... I can't quit trying to figure this out damn'it!

Was it "meet the parents"

Becky said...

Ignore the last two guesses then.... Damn'it all to hell. Funny Jew just throws me off, all I can think of it De'Niro, and he's not usually in the funny roles.

Becky said...

Is it Monty Python!

Becky said...

I got it now.....

History of the world, Part one

Another of my favorite quotes from this movie is, "do you care if it falls man," (one stoned roman soldier says to another,) "If what falls," "the roman empire man." "Fuck it!"

honkeie said...

Hot damn, I was about to tell you to lol. I was seconds form posting when I heard the chirp of my "inbox" heheehhehehhe. Congrats--Man1: Sir, you look like the piss boy!
-King: And you look like a bucket of shit!
That was a great movie!

Becky said...

Yeah it was! So where's my prize!?

honkeie said...

Becky- You win what ever you want :-X
the_mrs -better be carefull there jennay, satan clause is watching you!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I've always been partial to baseball...

Becky said...

Alright, I just got the best idea!! Monday is gonna be fun on my blog! No not middle finger monday, Truth or Dare Monday!! What do ya think?

honkeie said...

Truth! I say truth. So how is it going to work. Do I ask you truth or dare and you do it or what?
Sounds like fun times to me!

Becky said...

We can even dare to do embarassing things in the office! (Devil horns slowly grow out of my forehead.) I'll post directions, I guess I'll just make someone truth/dare me to do something and it can go from there, just like when we were kids! lol

honkeie said...

LoL, just on a funny note, I got naked in my office yesterday. I wanted to change for the gym to save some time. I had to change from boxers to my grippies lol. Just call me Phil the Flashers haha

Steph said...

heheh true or dare is a cool blog idea!!

Polyman2 said...

Thanks
for the mammories.