I might be Friday but I am tired as hell! The baby decided to give us his interpitation of Linda Blare's character in The Exorcist early this morning, like 3 in the morning. He started throwing up at 0300, I just thought it was him putting his fingers in his mouth again. But as it turns out it was something more, we found this out after we let him lay down with us and gave an oncoure performance. Now, our bed need a make over as well. While the wife was chaging the bed I gave little man a bath, the pasta from dinner did not smell so appietizing on the rebound. We laid him down in his bed after his bath but this time we put a towel under him. And lucky for that because he went off again, sheets survived round three, round four and round five. Now in between his vomitting we tried to get some shut eye. I was so tired I did not even care that I got stuck in the wet spot, I could have laid down in cow patties at this point as long as they were soft.
It was sad to see him like that, we all get sick but when little ones get sick its hard. By the last time he went to worship at his little plastic potty in his room his was crying that he want to go 'nightnight'. It broke my heart that I could not help him or tell what was going on, he look so tired and sad. But the wife took off work to be with him just to be on the safe side. I would have too but my job does not give me paid sick and today is payroll and I am the only one who knows how to do it. And funny thing, when I came in and checked my voice mail my boss called and left me a message saying that he was calling in sick today. If I had of called out it would have been an empty office lol.
So I am not feeling to hot today so this will be a little less thoughtout but amuzing non the less, well amuzing for men really. Its all about painted boobies:
1) See Rev clowns arent all that bad! But becareful of those beer goggles, she probably looks hot after a few drinks :-D
2) The first thing I notice about a woman, is her eyes, no really i do. My what big eyes you have miss.
3) Why do I have the urge to go pick some flowers? I wonder if was de-flowered that day?
4) I think her flowers need some more water. Grow it then show it does apply here!
5) The wieght lifter in me likes. I wonder if she needs a spot?
6) Tennis anyone? This nipple covers kill it thought. But she does get an 'E' for effort, not cup size!
Another week down the tubes lets hope for some R&R this weekend. I think I may end up falling asleep at my desk today, and with the boss out I just might! 'Its good to be the king'-----and for the prize what movie was that line from.