Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Its HNT and I am not ready....

Its Thursday and I am not prepared for HNT. So I am going to use an old pic of me I took while I was shopping at old navy last summer. The hat I am wearing there is now one of my favorite hats, I wore it most of the summer and took it to the Bahamas as well.
I am really sleepy today and not even sure why, but I have my extra large cup of coffee cooling off. I let it cool off so I can drink it all really fast so I don't have to drink it sip by sip. I can't stand listening to ppl sip their coffee, reminds me of someone with too much mouth water slurping it back in as they talk. My last professor was like that, he was very drolly and would stop his lecture every few minutes to slurp back his extra. It was nasty and drove me insane, but I got a B+ in the class so I can't be too mad at him lol. I dated a girl that was like that, needed a damn napkin after we kissed. Sloppy first and seconds on that date hehe, but she was a nice girl I am just glad she did not try to convert me. She was a Mormon(and I think she still is), I might have spelled that wrong but I am sure a little miss someone will let me know :-). I did attend a few of her functions and you know what I noticed? The lack of diversity, all these people look like movie extras from Children of the Corn. I like my parties a bit more buffet style, a little Chinese over here, some French over here, and little corn bread with chitlins and red beans over there. It was scary and if it wasn't for her and the ring she gave me I think they would have smell the agnostic man and killed me lol. She gave me the secret de-coder ring that let me pass among them with out question, and yes I saw ALL of them look at it as I worked the room. HAHA, worked a room full of Mormons, that has to be some sin right lmao! I think I mentioned this once before but I tend to repeat myself a lot, because I like to hear myself talk and tell stories 'I' find amusing hehe. And if you are curious to what that ring was, it was a small silver ring with the lets 'CRT' on it, nothing more. But it got me out of the den of the religious right and back to the lair of hedonism. I think I was the reason she did not got to temple , I was a bad influence on ppl then :-D

I like Old Navy, they have the best dummies in the whole mall. They let me molest them without question! Not like Victoria Secret, the moment I get near one of their window dummies they spray me in the eyes with that cheapy perfume and kick me out of the store. Well you dress like a headless mall window whore, I will treat you like one!

Side note:
My ADD is running wild today if you have not noticed mauahahahahahahah! I foresee no real work getting done today haha. The sun is out and the sap is on the rise!

9 comments:

Steph said...

What does 'CRT' mean?
Like the pic:)
Lmao at the comment about the VS dummies.

Danielle said...

i think you posted that pic before, i rememeber seeing it, regardless you still look good!! morning H!

honkeie said...

What do I get??????????????
And yeah the teacher/student thing was a blast. I did try to get her to jump in the 'pool' with me once when no one was looking but she wasnt as depravded as me.

honkeie said...

Steph- it means Choice the Right i think.
D- yeah i probably have, i repeat things alot as u can see lol.

Becky said...

Alright now, little miss something is here.... It's a C.T.R. ring, standing for Choose the right. And I haven't had one since I was a very young child, most mormons don't wear them. You are very right about the evil in the room though, I was a sinner amongst the pure when I was a frequent church goer, more frequent than I am now. I was such a bad fucking influence on the other kids, lmao. I lost my virginity behind my church even, roflmao, that was such a long time ago!

Becky said...

Honk- Did you ever check your aol account I sent you an email a few days ago.... lol

honkeie said...

ill look.....:-D

Blondie... said...

OMG wow Secret Decoder ring?? hehe

That was a lot of info in one post! Loved it.

Thats too bad about V.S. My brother always checks out the stores to count how many "Thumb nipple" dummies they have. haha

Nice pic you sexy beast!!

honkeie said...

Thanks Blondie, those eyes look scary lol. Like something you would see staring back at you from the hole in the mens shower at the gym lol!