Well except last week everyone got a stomach virus; Lucas, then Seth, then wife unit and finally me. Nothing helps kick start your diet like not eating and shitting yourself stupid for 24 hours! And with that lovely thought on with the pictures:
1) As usual we were up late for hours doing something that only took moments to undo. But at least the had fun lol
2) He still loves his pillow pet!
3) Getting a focused picture of Lucas is alot more difficult than one would think.
4) He is just mental for the presents!
5) He doesnt do well with mornings lol
7) I had to go to 4 different stores and one mall to find her this thing, I did not know that was going to be a run on Snuggies for the holidays. And if you have one, hold it up and take a look at the pattern used to make it......its a fucking rectangle with sleeves!
8) He loves Buzz and Woody almost as much as he loves Thomas.......almost.....
9) He wanted Star Wars Legos....I dont know why we got it for him....because Alan had all the fun building it!
10) By the time I took this picture Seth was already done with it....but Alan finished it and now it resides in his room lol
11) But we did find one present that fit them both.....medieval spongy weapons! Just what every boy needs for Christmas....weapons!
In all we had a great Christmas, I ate way way too much but that goes without saying. We still have yet to make it to my moms house, one thing or another has kept us from going. No real biggie, we are trying for this weekend. And even though we are supposed to get hammered with snow tomorrow the weekend should be fine.
I will be back later this week to put up some New Years eve pictures, we went to a friends house and got toe up.....but without the frow-up. HAHA
Have you ever published your post before clicking the 'done spell checking' option? I have and it publishes all your wanted errors in yellow, and then you have to go back and erase and retype it. Just a little heads but for people like me that are Publish button happy lol