I wanted to come in here and do a post of my past weekend, it was a real man weekend for me. I do have some pictures but that will have to wait. I had my camera in my school bag and today i did not feel like taking it with me.....for once. So lets just go down the list of my past weekend
- I jacked up my car to put the thingie that protects the under part of the engine back on. During the last snow storm it just ripped off. It is a 6ft piece of plastic that runs from the middle of the engine all the way to the back of the front wheel. But I had some problems with it because many of the plastic push pins snapped off. So I did what any man would do, I used industrial strength zip ties and self tapping screws to fix the problem. I did everything but put duct tape on it. This mother fucker isnt coming off anytime soon.
- After that I ran over to get a new propane tank for the grill, and grilled up some chicken. i love the way animals taste!
- Then I had to snake out the bathtub, it would seem tons of the wife's hair has been causing some problems. I should have taken a picture of the hair monster I pulled out but I was to skeeved out by it to even think about that!
- Sunday, went to the driving range and found out I still suck at hitting golf balls. It seems like such a simple sport, but it is not!
- Seth turned 7 on Sunday, we got him a Leapster and a cake. Nothing big just friends and family over for cake and fun time.
- I picked up all the equipment from the baseball league people. I have started the process of learning about this coaching stuff. I think I bit off more than I can chew but if I had not some kids would not have been able to play on a team this year. So I will just suck it up and do it for the kids.
So that was my weekend in a nut shell. I also started running on Friday, I mapped out a 3.31 mile run on mapmyrun.com. An awesome site that takes the guess work out of running and biking. I have since be out running 2 more times and biking once for 4.5 miles on Tuesday. I took today off because I got home late from school and did not get into bed on time. When getting up at 0400hrs I have to be in bed by 2100hrs! No more late night gaming sessions on the weekdays for me.
I have to get on the ball with me Mason stuff, I have been slacking due to school but all that jazz is done with. So lets see if I can go all apeshit with it for the next 2 weeks to have it ready for the 25th! I am not sure if I can be ready by then but we shall see. But that is it for now, I hope to come back sometime this week to add some pictures. What is a post without some pictures!?! So instead I will just show a little clip from the wife unit sent from her phone of Lucas just being Lucas.