- I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
But other than that we are days away from the wonder time of year....Christmas. Is everyone done shopping, did yall do what you said you were going to do last year and start shopping earlier? No, dont feel bad no one has. I am not done and have tons to wrap! The getting isnt so bad its the wrapping that does me in.
I have not blogged in such a long while i am a bit lost on where to begin. I feel so rusty and out of tune with blogging. I am just going to open up the doors and let some fresh air in. So lets see what I have up in my attic:
- Wife's holiday party was a blast, just like all the others before.
- I have to go to a meeting today at my sons school about his hitting. Oh I am sorry you cannt control my 3 year old? Here watch me fake concern about your inability to do your job.
- I am studying my first degree in Masonry, lots and lots of memorizing.
- We got snow in NJ but in my area it was only like 6 inches, no biggie.
- I have not start exercising as of yet, bad me. I am going to be a damn whale by summer time if i dont get off my ass!
- And lastly, Seth has taken to piano in an awesome way. I never thought my child would be this good at music, he is only 6. And me having gone through piano, the violin and the guitar just to learn I am tone deaf!
I will have to gather myself a little better for my next post, this one was just to get some of those cob webs out. I do have pictures, as usual so let me just put them up and get it over with.
1) Here we have the wife out in the cold putting up the lights. And yes I was there to help, I hold stuff and put things up high for the vertically challenged wife.
2) Here is the tree for this year. We are having the holiday at our house this year so it is time to start cleaning!
3) This is a little slice of weird NJ, this guy carved this out of a tree stump in his front yard....dont ask but he did one hell of a job
4) Our kids have something against green food. Even the smallest piece of green food will send them running. Here I am trying to get Lucas to look at something I took of my plate. He did the old vampire looking at the cross move. I swear it was like trying to give an emo kid a box of happy color crayons.
6) The other day Lucas found his Halloween costume, the one he did not want to wear on Halloween, and put it on. It only lasted about 10 minutes before he started his bitching that he wanted it off, but at least I got one picture of him in it.
Friday, December 04, 2009
My presentation went well, I was one of the first to go. And yes I asked to go first because I just wanted to get it over with and i knew that if I set my deadline sooner that I could just get this shit over with faster. I was able to embed the youtube clip in my presentation, thanks to youtube. If you are having problems with doing just about anything all you have to do is go to youtube and type 'how to......' fill out the rest and odds some thoughtful person put up a tutorial on how to do it. I did just that with my clip and got a step by step video on how to add it to my PowerPoint. And no, there would have been no way in hell I could have figured that one out on my own and it was not in the text box. I love techno-geeks and all the lovely things they do for us.
~Now I am off to do some of my Masonic training, which is going well. I am working on my first degree and hope to move up as fast as I can.
~This weekend is going to be a busy one, school on Saturday then a birthday party later that night then on Sunday we are all going to NYC. It was something my parents always did with me as a kid and I loved it. I love NYC, not enough to move there, but still love the city.
~Also my wedding anniversary is coming up on the 7th. Not sure what I want to do yet, maybe just a day for me and the little woman...ALONE. That in itself is like a gift from heaven.
~It has been one hell of a semester so far and this one is almost over, just in time to start the next one OH HAPPY FUCKING JOY! But I can now catch up on some work work, you know the kind that pays the bills. So with that I am just going to leave things off ass I usually do, with pictures! Yah I Love Pictures!
1) I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. This was probably the firs year I did not eat and drink wayyyyy too much lol. We do buffet style, get you own damn plate and serve yourself. What do your arms fall off over the holidays?
2) Turkey makes men sleepy, and thanks to the navy Doug now knows how to sleep standing up.
3) Hiding in your shirt will not hide the fact I sleep with your sister.
4) Hmmmmm leftovers.....soon I shall turn you into pooh......
5) With leftovers comes the after math clean up. She cooks I clean, that's the deal. But I dont mind cleaning, its the one time I can put on my head phones and block out the world.
6) The key to easy clean up is the soaking factor. Always soak them at least 30 minutes before you start and clean up becomes that much easier.
7) Random life picture of the kids being hypnotized by the idiot box, I think here there were watching Ed, Edd and Eddy. The wife hates that show, I love it!
8) Tea time, Uruguayan style......strong tea for strong....taste buds....
9) I actually used this picture in my presentation about Sailor Jerry
10) I know see why people in college drink soooooooo much, i really do......