Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Ok, I can breath now......

~Reports (skool and work) are done, PowerPoint done and now I can sit down and de-stress for a minute. I even have the time and energy to throw up.....a new post. Ha, I said throw up!
My presentation went well, I was one of the first to go. And yes I asked to go first because I just wanted to get it over with and i knew that if I set my deadline sooner that I could just get this shit over with faster. I was able to embed the youtube clip in my presentation, thanks to youtube. If you are having problems with doing just about anything all you have to do is go to youtube and type 'how to......' fill out the rest and odds some thoughtful person put up a tutorial on how to do it. I did just that with my clip and got a step by step video on how to add it to my PowerPoint. And no, there would have been no way in hell I could have figured that one out on my own and it was not in the text box. I love techno-geeks and all the lovely things they do for us.
~Now I am off to do some of my Masonic training, which is going well. I am working on my first degree and hope to move up as fast as I can.
~This weekend is going to be a busy one, school on Saturday then a birthday party later that night then on Sunday we are all going to NYC. It was something my parents always did with me as a kid and I loved it. I love NYC, not enough to move there, but still love the city.
~Also my wedding anniversary is coming up on the 7th. Not sure what I want to do yet, maybe just a day for me and the little woman...ALONE. That in itself is like a gift from heaven.
~It has been one hell of a semester so far and this one is almost over, just in time to start the next one OH HAPPY FUCKING JOY! But I can now catch up on some work work, you know the kind that pays the bills. So with that I am just going to leave things off ass I usually do, with pictures! Yah I Love Pictures!



1) I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. This was probably the firs year I did not eat and drink wayyyyy too much lol. We do buffet style, get you own damn plate and serve yourself. What do your arms fall off over the holidays?


2) Turkey makes men sleepy, and thanks to the navy Doug now knows how to sleep standing up.


3) Hiding in your shirt will not hide the fact I sleep with your sister.



4) Hmmmmm leftovers.....soon I shall turn you into pooh......



5) With leftovers comes the after math clean up. She cooks I clean, that's the deal. But I dont mind cleaning, its the one time I can put on my head phones and block out the world.



6) The key to easy clean up is the soaking factor. Always soak them at least 30 minutes before you start and clean up becomes that much easier.



7) Random life picture of the kids being hypnotized by the idiot box, I think here there were watching Ed, Edd and Eddy. The wife hates that show, I love it!



8) Tea time, Uruguayan style......strong tea for strong....taste buds....




9) I actually used this picture in my presentation about Sailor Jerry



10) I know see why people in college drink soooooooo much, i really do......

3 comments:

UBERMOUTH said...

Lovely post. I love posts with photographs.

Looks like you had a terrific Thanksgiving.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I know I'm late...

Or you could just say I'm getting an early start for next year.

Carie said...

Glad you and your family had a great thanksgiving :) I loved college, it was hard doing the whole single mommy balncing act, but I had cool teachers who loved my sweet and oh so good child lol they let me take her to class with me almost all the time lol...good thing I went for child development lol