Friday-Nothing to report sir. We went to Apple-Bee's and had a late night supper. No biggie.
Saturday- We cleaned and got allot of it done all in one day. I started reading my Elvis book that I have to read for school. And I have learned a bit about him that I did not know. He was born Jan. 8th, he had a twin that was still born, he was a real mommies boy( which was not that big of a deal because he was an only child) and that he got his first guitar at the age of 11.
Again not to exciting happened Saturday either.
Sunday- Now this was an interesting way to end the week. Two things worth mentioning did happened.
One: While I was washing my whites I spilled bleach on my favorite shorts. I was pissed as all hell because they 'were' black and even one spot of bleach will be visible from a mile away. So I decided to have a little fun with them, they were fucked anyway and this is what came out-
Interesting, at least it doesnt look like I busted a load on myself. Which is what it originally look like haha.
Two: We took all the creatures to see the Natural History Museum in NYC. This was an adventure in its self. The only real problem was with the little man and his evil two year old brain. He was ok when he was out of his prison on wheels( stroller) but once we put him back in it he went ape shit. So to say the least it was less than relaxing, but the other kids did not cause any problems.
Now between me and my sister-in-law we took a shit load of pictures. Most of them are the usual pointless pictures ppl take when they go to places like this. I will share a few of the more interesting pictures I took while walking around one of the largest collections of stuffed animals in NYC.
1) There was not any information on what this was but I have a few theories.....
2) Infront of the building there was this horse statue witht he biggest set of nutz. I have a close up of it but I think I am going to save that one for another post lol.
3) This plaque should get an award for stating the obvious. "Well gaaawly maw, I shoe wanted to touch dem stuffed animals!"
4) Tripod man lives!
5) This was a native all done up in his war paint. But what got my goat was that he even painted his buck-fifty. I think if I was going off to war I would have made a shield for my friends and left the paint for the face.
6) I have found my dad and just as I always thought he was hairy and full of himself. I just didn't think he would have been stuffed and mounted behind glass. Things never work out the way we imagine them too.
7) My little monkeys posing with some of our relatives. Some don't fall far from the family tree as we can see here lol.
8) She wanted to look just like them so she pierced her own nose right there in the museum with her fingers. We then used a #2 pencil to keep the whole open until we found a proper stick. Next she wants a lip plate put in, but I think that will be pushing things a bit.
9) This was just an awesome painting and I had to take the picture. She is a violent hairy bitch but look at those tits! I love Asian culture :-D
Now like I said I have tons of other pictures but I am not about to post all 100 sum of them. This post has taken long enuff as is, but I think most ppl get the idea. If you ever get the chance to go into the city, this is a museum worth taking a look at. But don't go to the food court they have, its rather pricey and the food is less than high school cafe quality. And if you have the balls challenge their " Suggested donation of 10$ a person" I couldn't bring myself to do it but if its only a suggestion then it isn't set in stone. So, if you are a real scrooge you probably could get in for alot less, but hell if 10$ is going to break your bank I don't think you should be out sight seeing in the city.