Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Myspace is gay....

I am done with myspace, it really is gay and a waist of time. I had a my space profile, come to think of it I think I still do....but when I get home I think I will end that nightmare. Now most people know what myspace is and know why it is not worth the time to type it into your address bar. I want to count the ways I hate this crappy web page that could have been, just another .com that fell a little short.
  1. 90% of the time I went to myspace to play around it was down for some reason.
  2. 95% of the 'hotties' have 40 head and clevage pictures, that look exactly the same except for the different outfits. I am a vain person but come on, so some original thought! These are also the people that have over 300 'friends' but never have anything of interest on their site. Other than more pics of themselves, if you want my attention you better be interesting or nude. I would take nude first!
  3. The set up for most of the profiles is visually assualting! People put soo much shit on their page you cannt see or read anything, then they add streaming(screaming) video to blast you out of your seat. I know we all have different taste in music but why oh why do the ppl with the worst taste insist on puting a video on their page. Yes Christian rock has some cool stuff but for the most part it too is gay. And by the time the video comes out for the newest 'IN' dance song its over played and now gay.
  4. The blog on myspace setup is totaly gay, it looks like some message board from the early 90s.
  5. People are always asking to be added to your 'friend' list but never comment on anything. Why bother being my friend if we never chat? Want a friend, get off your ass and go outside once in a while you toad!
  6. Spend hours trying to figure out how to load something onto your profile and then it wont load......sorry for the problems, but myspace is down for repairs. GGGRRRR die myspace die!
  7. And besides Blogspot is soo much cooler!

I probably could go on but its Monday and the mind is not really working to well today. Did not even post until now, its almost 1:30pm! This is the 4th time I re-read this damn post and I am still finding typos-thanks Jennay you have made me neurotic about my spelling lol. I will post about my weekend tommorrow, I have some pictures from the doctors office, the little man was as evil as ever. I sure hope the terrible 2's do not become the demonic 3's. But we are all fine and I still have this damn cough, green and brown early morning boogies now lol.

I removed some funnies to see if it would fix a small problem I have been having. Lets publish and post to see if Carrie was right......

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally agree...i could never get the myspace thing. hell, blogger was hard enough for me to get over the weirdness! besides i found cool lushes like you to hang out with here! screw those losers on myspace.

honkeie said...

Agreed VX, but the way how much did u drink this weekend?

laura said...

yeah, myspace sucks! i love the richard simmons pic...hilarious!

and christian rock is just an assault on the ears. nothing against christianity, but damn, i hate that crap music!

honkeie said...

LOL, I love how ppl try not to offend ppl by saying things like'nothing agaist'. I do it we all do it, hell I am going to come out and jsut say it....christian rock is just a gay idea. And the fact they call it 'rock' offends me! If your lead singer has not be arrested for publick drunkiness at least 4 times you should not be able to call it rock anything!
I feel better now.....thanks roller lol

honkeie said...

LOL, you know I dont even remeber what I have up on myspace. I know I set one up, pictures and all but I got annoyed with it real fast and never went back. i meet some old friends as well but never followed through with anything. They were pains in the ass then and I am sure they are no better now lol.
And watching boobies bounce makes me feel all kinda things but never pain lol. But then again I dont have any :-D

David Stehle said...

I've never done MySpace and not until about a month ago have I even visited the site. I only visited out of curiosity because I got tired of hearing about it all the time so I wanted to see what the big deal was. There was no big deal. It's pretty much loaded with pre-teens looking to make a virtual friend because their real friends don't like them anymore.

Robin Alexa said...

I do not get My space. I have an account. People keep asking me to return but I don't get it.

honkeie said...

Forget myspace ppl its gay lol.

Danielle said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Molly said...

I am going to quote Hank Hill:

"Christian Rock does not make christianity better.....it just makes rock music worse...."

and yes...myspcae is gay!

Blondie... said...

MySpace gets on my nerves... I joined a few weeks ago and I totally agree about the profile shit...UGH visually and mentally assaulting. I really like blogspot better. Besides I think people only really use myspace for hooking up with folks. bleh!

honkeie said...

Molly- I missed that episode but I can sooo hear him saying that lol.
Blondie- (aka hot texas woman) Hooking up is what they are trying to do but failing miserably. I can pick up better women at a PTA meeting in less time than half these retards can on myspace.
Forget it, myspace is gay!

morbid misanthrope said...

Even Deicide has a myspace page now. What the fuck is that about? Funny myspace page: www.myspace.com/hellodorks

Steph said...

That was Great!!!!!