Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I worship the god that lives in the toilet.....

I am out sick today, I am at work but not feeling good enough to blog about anything worth mentioning. I am afraid to cough, laugh, fart, burp or eat anything. I have been able to keep crackers and ginger ale down so far. Just the thought of food makes me want to gag. Everyone had this over the weekend so I guess its my turn lol. What else is family for, share and share alike.
I hope no one else around me catches this, make sure you wash your hands after coming to my site. I don't want to pass it on to anyone else :-X
And Jennay, I used spell check and did you know they did not have 'Fart' in the dictionary, WTF!

10 comments:

Becky said...

Going to scrubb hands violently!

honkeie said...

Becky- use the good soap and not the community bar.
the_mrs- We all use the bowl, anyone who doesnt fart or admit to it is an alien. Dont trust them!

Thanks ya....I am running off crackers ewwwww

AM said...

Around 10 lines despite the 'anything worth mentioning', impressive :P
Have cheese crackers in the drawer, want some? :D

AM said...

Hey, thanks for the comments on my posts :D
Guess what, forget the crackers, order some French fries with melted cheddar cheese on top, yummmy, that's what i am having now, i just love the chef!!!
By the way dude, how do you pronounce honkeie2? lol ;)

honkeie said...

God just the thought of that food brings up some nasty taste in my mouth!
Honkeie- Honk-ey
Just a funny way to say white boy or cracker lol!

Danielle said...

hope you feel better H!

Steph said...

Get well soon honk

honkeie said...

Crackers lots of crackers!!!! But doing better thanks yall!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Canadian diamond distributors fred air humidifier Look for fioricet Mother pearl flower earring 1926-1927 ford coupe

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Engineers errors and ommissions insurance insurance application have you ever relief pain Snooper radar detector Walk forward trading software Acura legend dash Exotic xxx sex movies 5110 camera digital review vivitar