Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, January 16, 2006

?????

I am not sure how this happened but maybe someone can help me.........Some how all my side bar shit got shifted to the bottom of my page. Does anyone know how to fix this???????? Help!

7 comments:

David Stehle said...

Try clearing your browsers cookies and cache - delete the temp internet files.

Then log into your Blogger account and republish your entire blog. That should fix it. Blogger is glitchy sometimes.

Robin Alexa said...

You've probably made something too big in your template. Whatever the last change you made, undo it and see if it goes back. Then figure out how to put in the change to fit. You know what I'm trying to say?

Carie said...

its because of the 2 photos you have next to each other I think...made it wider which shifted it all to the bottom...the pic of the giggling boobs and the stick figure, just put one under the other and it should fix it, happend to me as well

honkeie said...

Thank you one and all. Binsk and Carie you were right, the two pictures I had were to wide and caused my probelm. I removed them and all is better, again thanks to everyone. I feel like a techno wetood lol.

Danielle said...

cuz of pics

Anonymous said...

holy moly i just noticed you changed your profile pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!

Blondie... said...

Well it is pointless to comment...since you fixed the problem...

Hmmm

Where are those Dr Office pics???

;-)