Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy HNT

It is that time of the week again and I thought I would share a soon to be not so lonely tat. I did not resolve to get more becasue I never go through with those resolution things. But I have decided to finally go through with getting my sleeve. Sometime this weekend I hope to get to my local ink shop and see what he has to offer and how much its going to cost. I am not completely sure to what I want but I know I want more. Yet the next ones I am going to get are going to have a little more thought put into them. Flash tats are cool but in the end you have to get some kinda order to them so you dont end up looking like someone who feel into a vat of cheap cracker-jack tats after a shower.
A new year with new hopes .......by the way my wife is 4 weeks pregnant. :-)
I cannt contain my smile its giving me facial cramps! We used an EPT test, if I had all the money I spent on those things since high school I probably could have bought a nice car by now lol. Its funny, the last few I have bought have been with the hope of a baby and not the fear of one haha. Amazing how a few drops of peepee can change your whole out look on your day or life.
So Happy HNT, and by the way I think pregnant women are sexy :-D!
Sorry this one is a little rushed, I am trying to get my post out before work really gets heated. Lately it has been soo bad around here I cannt get my post out until later in the day. And that is not acceptable for me!

16 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey H!!!1
I LOVE that Tatt!!!! and I love the place where it i at on the back of your wrist. Happy HNT!

-D

honkeie said...

thaks D, just a little side note that tat bled and hurt like a sonofabitch! I hope for more soon, anyone want to contribute to my tat fund?*rattling tin cup*

honkeie said...

Thanks normie!

Blondie... said...

Ok wow thats a great Tat, eye of horus right? I'm getting a tattoo actually in a few weeks. I actually decided what I want, I just have to get it tweaked to be "me". You know?


About the EPT... YAY!! I am so excited for you babe. Being pregnant is very special and to have another child...priceless. I know they grow up and all that...but newborns are basically magical to me. I love them. Ok, I'm SUPER excited for you!!

katehopeeden said...

CONGRATS!!!
Best thing that will ever happen to you.
Uh, the baby, not the tat :)
I want to get a couple more tattoos as well... Just have to find the time :)
Happy HNT!
~K

Lo Lo Lova said...

That is great news about the baby! Congratulations!!

honkeie said...

Blondie- Have to take picture, before and after!
Katehopeeden-Thanks! and I just added you as fwend on my flickr-phils room.
LoLo- Thanks! How many more do u want ;-)

Buck Rogers said...

Love the ink, I'll guess I'll start sharing mine

Becky said...

Happy HNT! Congrats on the new baby on the way! May your wife and new baby be in good health!

honkeie said...

Buck- share with us all your tats!
Becky- Thank u and same for your family.

Steph said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!

Carie said...

awww congrats :o)

my brother has a full sleeve on one arm and a half on the other, but he also has his back done and some on his stomach, legs and well you get the point lol, he started them all when they said he had cancer and it was terminal...each one is unique and special :o) they are so cool...hes also a tattoo artist, has his own shop...lol now he wants to give me one to lol

Marie said...

First of all, congrats on the news that your wife is 4 weeks pregnant! :)

Second of all, I love your tattoo and I really like wrists. hehe Very cool photo. Happy HNT!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Congrats on the forthcoming arrival!

honkeie said...

Jennay- thanks and of course!
steph- thanks :-D
carie- thanks and to bad you are on the weat coast, I am looking for a good tattoo artist.
Marie-thanks, do u have any tats?
Tom- thanks you and as always you have a way with words. You can make a simple sentence seem so sophisticatd lol. So people can wield words like a painter with a brush, you are one of them.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
http://www.mortgage-lead-7.info/Ceo_and_first_discount_mortgage_and_atlant.html Ink cartridges for alps printers Internet sites causing erectile dysfunction