Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

How do you spell relief?

I am feeling a million times better and thanks for all the well wishers out there. My appetite is back with a vengeance, I so want to eat anything that isn't glued down. But I know that is a bad idea and have kept the food demon under control. I even lost a few pounds thanks to Mr. Stomach Virus, maybe I should put it in pill form and sell it as an extreme weight loss program and get Okra to promote it. Because we all know no matter how fucker up something seems, if Okra says to try it 10 million stay at home moms will be trying it or reading it. I would love to get ahold of her tele-promoter, like in the move Anchorman. I could destroy half of the united states female population with one bad suggestion. And we all know everyone would sue the shit out of her because we can't blame ppl for being stupid. Its always someone else's fault, don't blame me for being an asshole its someone else's fault I am this way!
Everything is going good here, I even got a call from an old friend I kinda left out to dry last year. He called me trying to mend this bridge I burned a little while ago. I am glad he did and we will probably be hanging out this weekend. Here is for new beginnings in this new year, I didn't make any resolutions but mending a few bridges never hurt.
Here is a little funny I am not sure that I have shared before, I get a laugh everytime I see it. One of my biggest pet peeves is bad breath, that's why I keep a tooth brush and tooth paste with me at work. Coffee breath is a really killer lol!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Haaaaaaaa omg that pic is a mess!! I am soooooooo glad you are feeling better!!! Man go get yourself some breakfast!!!! 4 real!!!!!! You had me rollen with the homemade pictures comment. I was thru!!!

~D

honkeie said...

Thanks D I do love real pictures!

Lo Lo Lova said...

Glad you are feeling better!

You know, last week I was suffering from nasty breath but I couldn't chew gum due to a nasty double canker sore. I tried to stay away from people as much as possible, but on my way out I ran into a friend who wanted to gossip. She's a bit of a close-talker and kept inching closer and closer to me. I found myself backing up whilst holding my hand over my mouth. It's very embarrassing!

honkeie said...

Why do ppl insist on coming so close to you when you talk to them. Its like they want to spit on you or they want you to spit on them. Its arms lenght ppl, arms length, person space is the american way!
Reminds me, time to go brush my teeth...:-D

Becky said...

Too funny! Glad to hear that you're feeling better!

honkeie said...

Thanks becky!

Mara said...

Haha.. that pic is hilarious! Glad you're feeling better doll.

::smooches::
Mara

honkeie said...

Thanks awater :-D

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Canada vs russia hockey 'check symantec antivirus version and vbscript' Fitness leotards Shallow depth wall cabinet baseball caps mlb Arkansas twisters baseball Sony handycam tcr-trv22e