Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Happy HNT-

Well its that time of the week and I got the idea to take a pic of me while I was in the dungeon. My bro-in-law knows all about this place, I even blogged about some time ago, if you want to read it go to the DUNGEON. I have started up the ritual again because before you know it summer will be here and all that holiday cheer wil become the holiday love handles. Got my creatine, protien, chicken and tuna fish. It is not a fun diet but it serves a purpose, make the man in the mirror jealous lol. So all you dudes probably figured its a pic of another dude and guess what, you are right.
Here is my picture to add to the Thursday fun! Now if you are curious to what HNT is go to Osbasso site for the rule. So Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday please play along, I want to see some skin!

18 comments:

Becky said...

MUSCLES!!!!!!! Hot body Honk!!!!!!

honkeie said...

Thanks :-) Becky, when are you going to put up some topless pics lol.

Becky said...

I don't think the hubby would like that... That and god only knows what kinda pervs would start blog-stalking me if I did that!

honkeie said...

I would be one of the first dirty pervs waiting for every thursday to roll around lol

Steph said...

Dang nice arms

honkeie said...

HELLO-Jenn-nnay

steph-thanks :-D

Blondie... said...

Oh Honkie...

Uh, wow, I can only think of really dirty things to say or want to do.

*BAD RUTHIE*

Happy HNT you stud!!

honkeie said...

blondie- bad ruthie needs a spanking bend over lol.....

David Stehle said...

Now only if you could get the same haircut as the Target cashier in your earlier post, then I think you would be all set.

morbid misanthrope said...

This whole HNT thing is quite the phenomenon. Unfortunately, looking at nudity is a sin and I must now go cut myself with razor blades as penance.

Darkneuro said...

...Damn.

Happy HNT.

...DAMNdamndamndamn...

honkeie said...

Diamon-I f I knew how she did that I would.
Morbid- If that is a sin then cut away, cut away.
Dark- Thanks, and that what I was thinking on a few of your HNT- but it was more like, hotdamn hotdamn hotdamn :-D

Danielle said...

YYUUMMMM!!!!!!
HONK HONK!!
GUESS WHAT IM PULLING ON?!?!?LMAO!

Lee Ann said...

OMG! YOU HAVE AWESOME ARMS! That is my thing for sure. I love a guy with great arms.
Dang, I wish I had seen this yesterday!
Happy belated HNT!

honkeie said...

D- could it be my finger lol.
lee ann- thank u, better late than never lol

honkeie said...

Yeah throughing up those kinds flags might send out the wrong singnals. 4 months away and any port in the storm might do lol.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read pfizer and lipitor antidepressants

Anonymous said...

What a great site Web hosting canada voip solution pregnant sex giving handjobs pool fingered same time pregnant nude