Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Post two for Monday- Happy Halloween.

We went trick-or-treating at my moms picture perfect adult community out in the boonies of NJ. The old fuddie-duddies set a time to start and a time to finish and even had makers of which houses were going to give out candy. It must suck getting old hehehe.
When asked what I was dressed as I had several answers. I was a retarded candy raver at first but my son got upset when he saw his pacifier around my neck. He jumped up and caught it in his mouth and I then had a tigger hanging around my neck flopping around like a fish out of water. So I change it to just plan retard, I wish I could have gotten the special olympics pic on a tee shirt but all this up tight white ppl would have strated a riot over it. All these aging yuppies and their half retarded kids would gang up on me and beat me senseless with bags of candy. Note to all those ppl out there that want to get their careers and lives on track before they have kids, the chances of having children with special needs increases with age.
But enough of me being an ass.....here is my costume :

Me normal----




















The evil me comes out along with the shocker......




















Shocker 2 and yes I have 4 bandanas on...got all gangs colors coverd here in whitey white ville lol. The look on those uptight crackers was priceless when they walked pass me. They saw the kids and were all like, " Ahhh how cutie!" and then they saw me and you could see the confusion wash over their uncultured, overly protected, and overly make-uped faces. You can not believe the number of 'Tammy Fae Baker' costumes I saw.




















The wife got into the spirit to with some make-uped booboos and pink hair.
















As I mentioned little man was a tigger and here he is. The whole reason we dont eat our young when they drive use insane- pictures like this heheehe.
















This is the picture perfect town where my mom now lives. It's kinda scary how perfect it "looks". I swear that there are aliens hidding here somewhere plotting to take over.















Here is the whole family at the end of the day; little man on top, me, the wife and the oldest. He was dressed as peter pan with guns....his words not mine lol. This has to be one of the warmest and brightest halloweens I can remeber. My memories of this time of the year are usually cold and dark, the way halloween should be lol.
But we got alot of candy and the kids had fun, time to start calling the dentist and making the appointments now :-D

11 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Halloween

Becky said...

So cute!! I remember when mom would bring us to the nice suburbs to trick or treat, lol. And we'd just tear it up too, those dumb asses who would leave candy bowls out with a note saying please take one, we'd just dump the bowl into our pillow cases and hall ass!

Shari said...

OMG, that Tigger costume is just too precious!! :)

honkeie said...

gots to keep da mad stuff kool in da hood lol. Happy Halloweenie everyone lol

Mara said...

What an ADORABLE tigger!! LOL.. you?... acting retarded??? Never! You should read my post "My Friends Complicate Everything" sometime.. for some ummm... good retarded humor.

Happy Halloween darlin!

Mara

laura said...

what up, anon?

honkeie said...

*looking up* a dirty ceiling and cob webs....not much really
:-D...anon?

Joe Tornatore said...

i see we were competing for NJ's most unpolitically correct costume this Halloween. i went as Dr. Seymour Tush, gynecologist. pic is on my blog.

honkeie said...

I saw that the other day and I loved it....I am so going to use that some day...but I already have my doctors name.. Dr. Steenkyfinger. I love it when adults dress up and put a little effort into it.

Katie said...

your son is very cute

Anonymous said...

Is nothing due to me on that score?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone[/url][/b]