Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Happy HNT

I could not find anything "sexy" for this great cause but I did find a pic of my hobbit feet with black nail polish. This was taken over the summer when we took all the kids out camping. What a learning exsperience that was. I learned just how dirty the human body can get only after 10 seconds of playing in the dirt. I have my 2 year old to thank for that and the 9 year old was right behind him with a close second.
I must say the best feeling carpet ever has to be the moss I found growing next to a stream we were fishing in. I just wanted to stand there all day curling my toes in this stuff lol.

11 comments:

honkeie said...

i am no fan of bugs but I deal lol. I just dont like the ones that bite :-D. And yes, I am the definition of metro lol.

Lo Lo Lova said...

I can't believe a "metro" would go camping. Yucky!

honkeie said...

I do have a manly side that coems out from time to time lol. Man, fish, man cook on open fire, man do the naughty in the woods, grun grunt me man,,,,and man was I filthy ewwwww!

honkeie said...

Thank you- its better than saying I have ugly man feet lol.

Katie said...

lol

Hoochie Mama said...

Oh, I love moss! It feels so good on your feet!

Happy HNT!

honkeie said...

allll natural carpet lol

Stephanie said...

I think that is a great pic!!

Happy HNT!!!

JuicyA said...

as a fellow owner of hobbit feet, i must say nice pic!

lime said...

that IS a delicious feeling, i have to agree! happy HNT!

Mara said...

I love bare feet! Happy HNT babe!