Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Middle finger Monday,


It is Monday and I feel like hell. The weekend was not to bad even though it was a really wet one. I will go into more detail later, I have to get some work done first then I will post more. But I must say that thanks to the wife I have this damn song in my head : My Humps from the Black Eye Peas. I must say the video of that girl shaken her money maker is totaly male hormone recharger but that song! It makes me want to shove pointy number 2 pencils in my ears to make it stop. Kinda like herpes, once it gets in it will never go away completly. Some out breaks are worst than others and you can still give it to others so use protection when listening to it. " My lovely lady bumps...." aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6 comments:

Danielle said...

OMG your nuts. Hppy Monday Fucker!

Danielle said...

P.S. that song drives me crazy makes me want to pull my hair out!

honkeie said...

Well if you do that, no need to buy wax lol.

Steph said...

ahhhh damn...shut it off!!!
Now I got that tune in my head... nooooooo

Becky said...

I'd like to dedicate a middle finger to the temp who "covered" me while I was on vacation! FUCK YOU for making such a mess, and for not doing anything I asked you to! Fuck temps!

honkeie said...

They dont call them TEMPS because they are reliable and hard working. Dime a dozen and easily replaced. I am about to go on vacation and I already dreed the first day back.....I hope to drink it away while im away lol.