Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

If this can get published anything can....


I have had thoughts of being a writer since I can remeber, but I have never really take any steps in becoming one. I have no desire of being the starving artist or the guy always trying to get published but after I found this book I think I will at least try. If someone can write and sell a book on man on man butt sex I sure as hell can sell a book on about anything. If you have to read a how to book about fucking someone in the ass you really should re-evaluate yourself a bit. I mean come on now....is there really that much material on the topic that could fill a book? Maybe there is I just dont know, then again I have never really given it much thought.
I would have loved to have seen this guys thought process though....
-Chapter one....hmmm....rectal entry..no no...The brown rose....yeah yeah " The way to a mans heart"
I am almost tempted to search it out to see what its all about, but my homo-phob side says no...dont touch, it might turn you gay! But those evil bible belt ignorante voices are sent smoldering back by their own burning crosses. A book wont turn me gay, I am very comfortable in my metro-sexual ways and know I am not. Even though I have been hit on by a few, thanks for asking but I dont think my wife would approve.
So I am off to write a book on the Hobo's Guide to Better Road Kill and How to Read the Graffiti Signs. Or maybe a topic I am more familiar with- The How to Guide of Man to Gland Combat, The Ins and Outs of Self Happiness.

8 comments:

honkeie said...

Not a PhD but I do have a Masters in Bation :-P

honkeie said...

Where have I heard that before....was it Fozy Bear?

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord... I wouldn't be caught dead ever buying that book... that's freaking hysterical... i'm so writing a book... but yet, i have nothing to write about...

honkeie said...

Yeah imagine going to the counter at barns and noble with that."Oh , its for my cousin, really, its not mine. I have no need for anal pleasures, really, you believe me right?!"
LOL

honkeie said...

-Yes u are a dork but then again so am I, I knew it from reading your post out loud lol.
-I think that book would be listed in the home improvement section ubder "pluming" in the index listed by "roto rooter"
- Yep, its an on going study that requires alot of research. I am currently working on some test in my lab in the lavatory. I hope to "get up" there sometime during lunch time.

honkeie said...

Well we could always use a few good hands in da lab LMAO! We need some volunteers in the womens studies field, its an area that has alot of gray areas. Men and women need help in exsploring it and how it works lol.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Trianguler bookcases What side effects does valtrex have

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Vehicle insurance reports Codless headphone and mouthpice Whistle1730 radar detectors Bach faucets and retailer Tommy edwards its all in the game toner cartridges partnerships in ohio golf r idge llc Discount drugs adderall information on fioricet radar detector Interactions klonipan zoloft lamictal buspar Western patent group