Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Middle finger monday

Well its monday again and I am here to show it that I will not take it like a man! I am going to bitch and whine until it goes away faster than a hangover chased by 2 beers. But this middle finger also goes out to a new breed of haters out there. I call them blogger-mofos, they are ppl that come to your blog and put their 2 cents in and then come back to start shit with you. I have yet to obtain one but a few ppls blogs that I read have had a few. I understand that everyone does not see eye to eye and we all have different views but please respect that it is THEIR blog and you are the one being an ass putting your dirty digits were they are not wanted.
I have seen a few blogs that I really do not agree with and would love nothing better than to see these self rightout weetodds sterlized and blinded with firey hot pokers. But I understand it is how they feel and just leave. I do not agree that gay ppl are corupting the minds of the young, that Bush is the best president, abortion is always wrong and I do not believe that the bible is the end all to end all. That's just me, and if you dont like it you can let me know and we can agree to disagree and leave it at that. But dont start a fucking blog war over it and post shit using the anonymous button like a soap box.
So this is for you anonymous blogger-mofos-FUCK YOU. And if I find you in the anonymous world spewing you shit I will uncover you and let the world see you for the bullshiter you are( I am crackerman). I already got one under my belt, I am a bit apprehensive of letting ppl know what I did but if you would like to know tell me and I will share the story. I was sooo evil but I dont care, I am even tempted to post it.....I just might! Let me know if you want the story, its too funny.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

First off that picture is fucken me up!!!!!! haaaaaaaaa!!! to damn funny and you know what I am with you mf to them!

Steph said...

That guy looks like he has dirt on his face--- hahahaha

honkeie said...

Yeah kinda, its self tanner. White guys dont have the color that give the darker fellows have soo they have to paint themselves, Danielle knows alot about that ;-). And so do I for that matter, I have tried all kinds and have gotten the same result each time-nothing beats a real tan lol.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Yeah, I've had a few on my blog too...

Bunch of fucking toads if you ask me. Tell the story! I'd love to hear it! I might get some more devious ideas!!!!!

honkeie said...

I am formulating the story as we speak...lol

Anonymous said...

Stupied M effers... I hate people like that... They can just all go away... and to hell with spammers too... thank god for letter verification!

honkeie said...

I do have a confession....I would love to have that meat heads bod...I am such a jock in that sense...and yes I know women dont care about muscles...but damn it I do! lol

Katie said...

I would love to know the story!!!!
Because I have had one or two on my blog...

I like muscles on men..but maybe not that big on ones..LOL