Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

A first.....

This is just a quickie, I opened my beer and half of it was frozen. Not entirely sure how it got frozen, it was in the frig not the freezer. After opening it kept fizzing and I had to do the old chug chug chug. Then after that I had to use a straw to get the rest of it out. And I'll be damned if I would let any go to waste! I did feel a little funny drinking beer from a straw but it was worth it and besides no one but me knows this.
lama mi extremo---I have found a site you have try it!
So if you dont know what that statement means try the spanish to english. I have been having such fun with it lol.....

2 comments:

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Oh, that happens to me too, from time to time. What I do is set the frozen can aside on the counter somwhere, open another one and by he time I finished the second beer the frozen one is thawed enough to drink normally...

Danielle said...

frozen beer, what more could i ask for?!?!!? lol