Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Another one gone, that much closer to old age...

I hope everyone has a good weekend, this week has been kinda lame in the day to day here on my planet. But I will be on vaction soon so the weeks are getting longer and longer. Which I dont really mind, sometimes the build up to the day has more excitment than the actuall vacation. Hell, vacations are over before they fucking start but the days leading up to it seem to last a life time. Exspecally if its a holiday you sooo are looking forward to.
So dont hope for the end , its the journy to the end that makes it all worth the while.
-----We anit found sheet!------

6 comments:

Becky said...

The greatest wisdom, is knowing that you know nothing!

Danielle said...

omg Honkie, are you drinking on the job again? lmao!!!!!!!!

honkeie said...

LOL, nooo I have had jobs that you could drink and no one would notice but this isnt one of them lol.
Not only knowing that u know nothing but understanding that ignorance is bliss.
Yes, sex is the perfect example. Sometimes the big O means the end of the fun. I try to put it off so the fun wont stop. Because once it goes off I am usually spent, mind you 45 mintues of wrestling can wear anyone out lol.

Mara said...

It seems so unfair that most men are one shot wonders... ::sigh::

honkeie said...

LOL...one shot but mine can go for miles....if ya know what i mean ;-)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »