Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I love mayo...

I must say mayonnaise has to be one of my favorite condiments ever. Nothing is better than katshup nothing! But mayo is one of the best things to make dry nasty cold cuts taste somewhat passable as food. Some people find this stuff soo nasty they will go out of their way not to even see it let alone eat it.



















And as you can tell from me posting about mayo I am really bored today. So I think I will just leave you with random funny things I have found through out my day.

1) After that last pic, who wouldnt? But a bit too skinny for me lol. Maybe she should eat more mayo :-D.







2) Sloppy seconds anyone?











3) Here is hope for the weekend....















4) Here is the dance we should all know...I wonder if it will ever be as popular as that evil chicken dance or that hideously nasty electric slide. The slide is done at wedding to get ppl that have no clue on dancing to "dance" lol!








5)I knew there was a reason to move there!














6) And one last one....this one is for D, life in da hood goes good with gin and juice!

13 comments:

Danielle said...

YYESSSS!!!!! omg GIN AND JUICE!!!!!! awwwwwww shit Snoop Dog "Sippn on Gin and....laid back with my mind on my money and my money on my mind!!!!!!!"

That was great.

honkeie said...

Heheheheeh tanks....dont be a menace ....

Shari said...

OMG, honkeie2, that is TOTALLY Chunk from the Goonies...he is doing the Truffle Shuffle.

God, I need a life.

Danielle said...

Ain't nothen but a G thang baby.....

honkeie said...

I am soo glad I am not the only one that knew that lol....If you get a life cherry let me know what store you went to. The last one I bought broke and I lost the reciet and could not take it back.

Katie said...

i love mayo on everything.every1 thinks i'm an odd ball for it. But it make things much mo better!!!

i love the goonies wear did you find that?

Danielle said...

omg i am bored to tears today.

Becky said...

The TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!! The best, and funniest dance ever! I loved that!

honkeie said...

I found the goonies thing at this web site-http://autobahnvw.net/pwn3d1/
it has alot of funny and offensive stuff. So if you are easily offended please dont go there, dont go there, no, u are not allowed to go to that site, nope not allowed.

Katie said...

i'm GOING to it..LOL

Shari said...

Hey, I posted something for you on my blog.....

Anonymous said...

Awesome... I knew I was missing something today.. So I figured I woudl get on here tonight while I'm dying of insomnia! That dance totally freaks me out...

honkeie said...

Now why did maria, who says he/she is sexy, would call me a son of a bitch? And I am contesting this fact he/she must be one of those ppl that can see things that no one else sees.
But its kinda hard to comment to or on someone who doesnt even have a blog. But I must say that pic he/she has is quiet intersting :-D
But its funny that all her/his info on their profile is in english but calls me bad names in that code that no one else might know.....spanish. Try korean next time fewer ppl know it....
aspire mi extremo
saugen Sie mein
va te faire foutre
And any other funny things in different languages lol.