Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Post one for Monday- The hair cut.

On friday I made an appointment to get my mop cut. It was a mess and me being the sexy bitch, I think that I am, I needed to get it back in shape. Here is a pic of me before the assault......















I went to the Mane Event in Cranford NJ to get my hair cut. I have been going there since high school and like how they cut my hair. They can cut some hair and the girl at the sinks gave me some good head.....when I say head I mean she washed my hair and messaged the scalp and all lol- dirty minded ppl. I tip the hair washing girls as well as the person who cut my hair, their job is not as hard as the hair dressers but they still need a few bucks thrown at them. The only time I give dollar bills to a woman with that much clothing on lol.
I did get one realllly bad hair cut here once but she was learning and had a pretty face, a pretty face goes a long way with me heheheehe.
Here is the finished product, I always feel naked after I lob off the locks. I like it and so does the little woman, I was thinking of going shorter but maybe next time :-D
















(man I have a big head!)

4 comments:

honkeie said...

I have had alot of bad hair cuts, they usually came because of my step dad and his old ways of nazi control. It sure seems like most of the free loving hippies of the 60's became worst than those they marched agaist in their rallies lol.

Shari said...

Very nice....and you totally remind me of someone, but I can't place who right now. I think it's either a sports player or an actor. I'll get back to you when I figure out who.

Anonymous said...

much better with the cut... keep it that way!

Hammy said...

Before the haircut you wouldn't have needed to get dressed up for Halloween. Bit scary. You look too respectable now and may just be taken seriously.