Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, October 28, 2005

TGIF

TGIF mofo's

It has been an ok week but the fact Monday is halloween makes this one even better. I have several costumes to pick from, not sure what I am going to be but when I figure it out I will post the pictures.
We are going trick or treating at my moms develpment on Sunday and the little party they have for the little ones at the club house. It is an ' adult community' and they want to know where the little shits are going to be at all times and when they are going to leave. We had to register each child that was going to participate in the event so they knew how many to exspect. They also gave us a time line from when we can start and when we have to stop, wtf! I know I sound old here but wtf is this, it was soo much more lax when I was out doing this as a child. I cannt say when I 'used to' go trick or treating because I am 29 and have yet to miss a year out with a costume and a bag. I even did this through out my high school years , hey its free candy and the cross dresser in me needs an exceptable outlet here! But even with all the rules and outlines these old farts have set aside I think the kids will still like it. The funny thing here is that Sunday is Mischief Night.......time to show these old bats what that really means MUAHAAHAHAHH...saved poodels, toliet paperd shrubs and red die in their pools. God I hope I dont get like them when I get old.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will have to post my funnies later on today the blogger gods are angry again and they will not let me post pictures. I must give them a virgin sacrifice, but one problem. I dont know any, I think I go see if my friend PB has any hidden in her closet. Or has she defouled them all? Well nothing asked is nothing gained......I'll be back laters!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Mofos? LMAO!!!!!!!! I am tying a kitchen (dish) towl around my neck and going out as supergurl! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

honkeie said...

Nothing else but a towl hmmmm might be a bit nippley for that lol. The head lights will on high beam all night, might get more than a snickers in your bag lol.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP sweater patterns