Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

As I sit here at work and see the weather outside my window thoughts of the summer come to me and a little tear comes up. It will be missed and I will have to be content with sitting in the bedroom clutching my swimming trunks drinking beer with the space heater at full blast. Trying to get the old summer feel back, at least there wont be any bugs bitting me and buzzing in my ears. I am already counting down the days until next spring, but lucky for me I will not have to wait until next summer to see the sun again. Next month I am going on a cruise to da Bahamas so its back on the summer diet and exsercise as of yesterday.
I work out like a maniac all summer but come September I crash, and I have crashed hard this year. Complete stop of all healthy ideals and onto the bar and pizza kick. I have not put on any weight says the scale but my pants say differently LOL. Low fat, moderate calorie intake and a shit load of reps and heavy weight. But this time I am going to work out smarter not harder. I have found the secret to weight loss, and it is called cardio. Simple and effective, so stop the bitching and go for a 45-60 minute fast walk 5 days a week and make it an active one. Pump the arms, push your body, make your legs keep up with the upper half not the other way around. With that alone for a month you will see results, but dont lie to yourself and only do it half ass and then say it doesnt work, Bullshit. The worst lies we tell we tell to ourselves.
But here is to this past summer , raise your beer mug and send her off with a heros farwell. Here are a few pics from then. May they make your day as misreable as they are making mine. But better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.
1) Six flags NJ














2) Bro in law in the bar yard puking his Night Flight all over the backyard.














3) And one more- August all tanned and ready for summer, to bad its over :-(














4) Ok I lied----one more of me in the summer sun glorious SUN!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Pool party at Honkies!!!! come on add a heater to that beotch and make it a hot tub!!! I'm bringing my hennessey!!!!! whhhaaaaa whoooooo!!!!!!!

Better yet, empty it, add jello and we can wrestle in jello! hahahah

honkeie said...

That would have been a good idea if we didnt take it down already lol. It wasnt one of those you leave up year round. But the jello idea would have been a funny thing to blog about lol.

Anonymous said...

Jello would be totally fun... or even pudding! lol...

honkeie said...

Its cool if you got someone to suck it out for you lol

Danielle said...

or we could fill it with vanilla pudding

honkeie said...

Vanillais my fav, it must be a white thang. Mayo, Vanilla pudding, vanilla icecream, and who could forget Vanilla Ice! Ice , Ice baby.....If I were to become a Rapper i think I would call myself Vanilla pudding lol.