Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, October 17, 2005

It was a rental kinda weekend....

This weekend was a movie weekend, we even went to Blockbusters for the second weekend in a row. We used to go there all the time but being the busy bees that we have become we have not been there in a while. So we have alot of catching up to do.
Now let me list the movies that we have seen:
1) Napoliene Dynamite: I know I misspelled his name so fuck off with the corrections. This movie was funny, annoying and hypnotic movie all in one. It was like a train wreck full of clowns with no survivors. You couldnt stop looking or laughing even though you know it is a horrible thing.












2) Kung Fu Hustle: It was a kung fu funny. If you dont like martial arts movies dont bother but being that I grew up watching all those corny ass movies I liked it.

3) National Treasure: It was a fun movie action movie, kinda like an Indiana Jones movie. If you like to over analize things dont bother with this one, it is not a history lesson its a fucking holloywood eye candy movie!

4) The Exorcist: The Beginning : It was not as scary as the first but it was definatley worth a watch if you like the original. I love all these movies but the second, they had all the making to be what this movie was but it fell reallll short on making the grade. I love horror movies that scare the bajesus out of me but I also like horror movies that have a story. And I totaly want to burry my quiver bone in Linda Blair ....as you can see why....

















And why not........
















We went food shoppin, did laundry, cleaned and put up halloween light and decorations.
















It was a nice relaxing weekend but I am still tired as hell this morning. Its monday what do you exspect!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Napolian Dynamyte was hysterical!!!! And National Treasure was good I love Nichilas cage!!! I thought Exorcism the beginning was horrible, especially in the beginning when they were showing all those carcuses I almost threw up. lol - i love my movies me and my homegurl go every weekend!!

Shari said...

Would you vote for Pedro? haha

Sounds like a good weekend. Your halloween decorations look good.

honkeie said...

I would vote for him! Pedro was cool, looked a little stoned the whole time lol. I wonder if white bread mid west is really that ass backwards?

Becky said...

Mondays blow!

Mara said...

LMGDAO... God I love Napoleon! My friend David is going as that for halloween.. ::laughing::

Adorable! thanks for the Monday Morning laugh!

::smooches::
Mara

Danielle said...

that picture didn't load last time!!! is that PB?!?!!? l mao!!!

honkeie said...

That is PB and the other is Linda Blair when she got older and slutty.
Welcome back JENN-NAYY!

David Stehle said...

Napoliene Dynamite is a difficult movie to describe. People love/hate it. It's so odd that at times I laughed and loved it and at other times it got on my nerves and bored me. You are right - it was like a train wreck in a scary but kind of good/strange way.

Anonymous said...

I have yet to see Napolean Dynamite... Every one around me keeps quoting it, and I have no idea what they are talking about... stupid me... Good movie for you to watch, CRASH... really good