Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Nuffin going on....

Nuffin much going on but I find this little gem a while ago and it soo reminds me of when I go to sites like this~~~>??!! I love this site and go to it all the time. But every other clip gets this kind of reaction. Just a word of warning it is full of adult stuff so use care when looking lol. He even looks like me hehehehehe.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

hahah you say that when you read my blog, don'r u? lmao!

honkeie said...

Naw, more like when I see scat videos or men who love REALLY fat women lol. Even dog sex doesnt shock me anymore. The internet has desenitzed me to almost every imaginable horror lol.

honkeie said...

Yeah she is sooo tainted I would do her with another person's strapon with Danielle pushing. Now if that was shown to me like 3 years ago I would have been dry humping my monitor lol.