It is another much needed TGIF. It is soo strange how adult look so to the weekend as if it was something magical. Well, it is! We work jobs that we dont like, to buy shit we dont need. Yes I know how corny that sounds but look at what we spend our money on, and I mean really look. We have bills that our parents never had but we also make alot more at an earlier age than most ppls parents. I took a look at my own bills and I really can live without the bullshit, but then again I really dont want to lol! Lets do a run down of the bullshit bills :
1) Cell phone, only a few people in the world REALLY need cell phones. But the devil himself could not rip mine from my cold dead hands.
2) Cable bill, I dont even really watch that much TV but satan save me if I dont have my high speed modem! And I now I am addicted to UFC reality show, I am so pathetic lol.
3) Entertainment, my mom used to tell me she only got to go out to resturants once every 3 months or so. I go to resturants all the time and spend anywhere from 28-40$ a shot. And that sure does add up after a while.
4) Sirius radio, I really dont need to pay for radio, but I love to listen to music and I cannt stand having to listen to the same play list day in and day out. There is a set play list, the corpurt monsters lie! Ever wonder why you here the same damn song by an artist that has over 1000 songs under his/her belt? Why oh why couldnt they play track 10 instead of track 2 AGAIN! God I love satellite radio.
5) AOL, this is one I am think about getting rid of. Even though AOL was my first and has not done me wrong. Except for those few time I got my service suspened for chat room violations. And yes they do keep track of those ppl that are assholes and get reported. Funny thing is I do not think I was ever nasty to anyone enough to be reported, who knew?
6) Credit cards, I am not as bad off with these things as I used to be but I cannt get rid of them. Without a good credit score people in the United States can not buy a car, a house and even sometimes get a job. Years ago it was not as important but these days you credit score defines what kinda person you are. I am in year 5 of my chapter 11( or was it chapter 7? it was the one where I got a get out of debt free card) and to this day even if I have money in my account I can not write a check out in any store. Before they take a check the call in to see if I am a rubber check man, I am not but because of my bankruptcy they wont take it. Thank god for Visa check cards MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
So to sum it up; We need all the shit that really doesnt matter. If we all suddenly woke up and realized all the crap they push on us is truely useless and became dirty hippie eruo-trash our world as we know it would come crashing down. The Christmass holiday by its self keeps millions of people in jobs and keeps the machine in forward motion. If we all stopped buying and consuming we would kill our selves. So I have to buy my weekend beer sooo all those ppl that manufacture it would be able to put food on their families!(line taken from the mouth of Mr.Bush)