Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Halloween.....what r u going to wear....

I have formulated a plan. Not sure if it will come to light but I am working on it. I am going to trasform myself for one night into Lil John..............
The only problem I fore-see will be getting a mouth full of shit...I mean bling. I am not sure yet how to get me sum faux teef but I am working on it. The ghetto pimp daddy goblet wont be a problem and the shit locks can be found in any halloween store. Just got to get me to the dentist to get me a hundred grand grill lol.


Why brush your teeth when you can get dem capped! Those pearly whites will now have that nicotine yellow glow forever and ever.

I can see the cars, houses, bikes, imported marbel tiles for the dog house out back and even the pimped ride with a playstation and a DVD player installed in the steering wheel but I cannt see the gold diamon incrusted caps. Maybe they want to have a broke ass like me club them over the head and pull them out on the street. Hey my kids need dim Tims too! It just looks nasty, rapper, rocker, wantobe, it doesnt project a sense of style or money. It just tells me that MTV has told you, once again, what is cool and they all followed. But hey, if it makes you happy that is all that matters, so more power to ya!

12 comments:

Danielle said...

OMG!!!! let's get crunk in this bitch!!!! That is too damn funny....Hmmm who should I dress up as........

Danielle said...

Maybe I'll get my two homegurls and we can go out as Salt -n- Peppa.......Spinderella cut it up one time!!!!!

Danielle said...

omg. Is he holding a "pimp" cup?

honkeie said...

Or maybe I'll be Rich James and you can be my groupie..."Hold my drink bitch(jk)"
I want to find the biggest pimp cup and have it full of candy and hand it out to kiddies....
Lil John: Want some candy?
Kid: Sure!
lil john: WWhat?
Kid: Sure
Lil John: WWhat?
Kid: Sure!
lil john: WWhat?
Kid: Sure
Lil John: WWhat?
kid : Sure!
Lil JOhn : OOKAYY!

Anonymous said...

wow... that's crazy shit

Steph said...

Ouch- The old silver (?) fillings I have in the back of my mouth hurt as it is.

honkeie said...

Really, mine stopped hurting the momment they filled them in and I have alot lol. OOKAY!

honkeie said...

OMFG! Dont tell me that! I went to cataholic skool for 4 years and I still have a thang for the outfits ! I even got the wife to buy one :-D i am sooo going to hell, all we need is the good priest and bad nun thing lol.

Danielle said...

shake it like a salt shaker.

Katie said...

I'll be the bad nun...please please can I please???? LOL

Well it's that or just a little skirt and a shirt and boots and whatever people want to call me!

honkeie said...

U can be the hot nun but there must be garder betls, thigh highs and heels .......flash backs oooohhhh moma!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Looks like some of the fine dentestry I used to see working at 4th & Girard Ave...