Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Bitch Slap

I am not sure if I have mentioned it but I have been watching UFC alot. I have stopped watching WWE a longggg time ago and have since stop watching boxing. If you like a good fight this is the event for you. Unfortunatley it is not allowed in NJ but thanks to cable tv it comes right into my home. I also love looking for amature fight videos on line, I have found a site and I will post it later. It is on my home pc and my work browser will not allow me to even get near it lol. It is full of clips of real street fights caught on tape. Which brings me to my title of this post: The Bitch Slap!
After watching about an hour of real brawls between men and women I have found the best fighting technique. The bitch slap , the open handed front slap and the back handed cross over slap, works better than any punch. Well, unless you are a trained kempo artist the straight out closed fist is not usually the best thing to use. Exspecally when confront with some crazy ghetto bitch doing the windmill on your ass and has a handfull of your hair. It does not take much trainin to use this move and can be incorpirated into a block/strike/block style.

This is what the open handed bitch slap looks like when at full exstention............











It works in almost all reall world fights and if one were to use the palm of the hand more than the fingers it can be as effective as a heavy weight hay-maker.
















But most of use are not trained fighters and only think we can fight after a good Jakie Chan movie. So when confronted with a situation where things come to blows, just remeber the first strike can end it all. Just make it a well cranked up full palmed bitch slap right across the jaw. What does not work, standing there and trying to act like Ali. Go look around the net for real street fights and watch UFC and see what really works and what doesnt. -If holloywood says it works it doesnt!-







































12 comments:

Hammy said...

I always say "If you are going to hit me you'd better make it a good one. Because if we fight there will only be two hits. Me hitting you and you hitting the ground."

An interesting subject definitely brought to life. Watching women fight is something else. Talk about vicious.

honkeie said...

When women fight it is a nasty thing. They fight like wild animal caught in a corner. I so would not want to fight a woman...i like my hair and eyes thank you lol.

Becky said...

Spike TV is Fucking AWESOME!! UFC IS FUCKING WONDERFUL T.V. Except of course when those rookies get in there and just dance around each other for a while. I mean it's UFC you expect to see some fucking blood, not some guys prancing around each other!

honkeie said...

I know, that is why I stopped watching boxing. Too much dancing around. Ok, I am not a fighter but come on...u are paid to beat each other up...now do your fucking job! lol. If you are affraid to get hit dont step in the ring.

honkeie said...

well sorta, I was never affraid of getting hit in the head. And its always annoying to see the guy hidding from the other guy. I think I will start a new fight show...Bitch slap mania...the best bitch slap wins lol

Anonymous said...

Honk, I am not supposed to be laughing - I AM IN PAIN HERE! and here I am laughing my stupid head off. I saw the ultimate bitch slap - I promise you, it cannot be beat. (a couple of posts ago I mentioned that my step dad was Bob Foster - He was the light heavy weight champion of the world) He was the only fighter to EVER cut ALI in a championship fight. Remember the song Floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee? Get bitched slapped by ALI and you will understand that statement. LOL... In all my hatred for that man (Bob) I always laugh when I remember seeing ALI bitch slap his ass not once but 6 freaking times in one round!!!! I was only 4 at the time.

I like this post.

http://www.boxing-memorabilia.com/biofoster.htm

Sandi K said...

Last post was MsPeculiar

honkeie said...

Wow Bob Foster huh....sorry your memories of child hood were not pleasant. but I feel laughter can help heal the world. That is why I try to bring a smile to anyone that comes here. I try to put comedy in all that I do. If I can make someone smile for a few seconds I feel like I helped someone.

Joe Tornatore said...

I love Ultimate Fighting. I probably couldn't outbox the character Danger in Million Dollar Baby though.

Danielle said...

the first bitch slap picture is hysterical!

honkeie said...

I used to watch GLOW wrestling back in the day...Glamorour Ladies of Wrestling. Now there you got to see some real bitch slaps and hair pulling lol.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »