Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, October 14, 2005

TGIF....


TGIF ppls! It has been a long week but one more week closer to my vaction. It is soo close I can almost taste the salt air and see the sun. I am going on a cruise to da Bahamas, biggest reason I am off the beer for the momment and on the gym. Even went to a martial arts class last night for some more cardio. I might be going to this school, depending on how the funds are running.
I will contiune my driniking once we get on the boat but till then I am going dry. So when I find pictures like this I sooo tempted to fall over and do a head dive in a barrel of boobs, I mean beer. A barrel of beer!
God can be soo cruel sometimes lol.




















I am now instituting the "Friday Funnies" Any and all pics that I have collected through out the week I will post on friday, so on top of TGIF will be the FF......

FF 1) Damn, I love it when women touch other women.

















FF 2)- Not really a funny but brings a smile to my face :-)















FF 3) When the truth hurts!















FF 4)- This one is for Monday in advance......have a good weekend ppls.


7 comments:

Danielle said...

hahahhha omg!!! your going to the bahama's without the D unit!! damn you!!! lol!

honkeie said...

Hell yeah, maybe I will do the tighty whitey in a cowboy hat look too lol.

honkeie said...

LOL, ok. Soon as I got the bod I will do it lol

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I think youre going to set a precident here...

honkeie said...

That would be cool..this is instalment one...

Becky said...

I just got back from the Caribbean... Have fun! Wear sun screen I learned the hard way, us red heads don't take kindly to the sun!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »