Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, May 23, 2005

When Olive Garden attacks!


booboo
Originally uploaded by Phils Room.
The wife and myself went to the Olive Garden this weekend to eat lunch. But little did we know that the waiter was going to pull out a shank on us.Well, actually it was an accident with a wine glass. He had seated us and was reaching for the wine glasses ( wine is for sissies) and knocked it over. It shattered and gave the wife a small cut on her middle finger. Nothing life threathing and most likely wont even leave a scar. We did not make a big deal over and did not press charges but we did get 20% off the bill. I probably could have gotten alot more out of it but I am not one to make a small mistake into a nightmare for our young waiter. Besides I dont want any extra "sauce" in my food lol.

No comments: