Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, May 23, 2005

gonzo


gonzo
Originally uploaded by Phils Room.
I have read this article soo many times now, I feel I know Dr. Gonzo. But from what I have read nobody really knew him or could have ever known what he was about. He lived on the outer edge of reality and it showed in his writting and in his life style. Dr. Gonzo saw things the way a magician saw things. Change ones way of seeing things and one could change the reality of the situation all thoghter. Hunter S. Thompson was one of the greatest thinkers of our time but was never give the reconigtion he diserved. A giant among mental midgets that used unconventional ways of thinking and working to see past the end of everyones nose. When one reads his writtings one can only nod thier heads in complet agreement or shake them in absolute disbelieve and horror. You either loved him or hated him. Of all the people of celeberty standing he was the only person I wanted to meet. He was a hero to the freaks and the misunderstood childeren of a discombobulated generation. He will be missed and a big thank you goes out to Johnny Deep and Bill Murphy for bringing Dr. Gonzo to life to the disjointed unwashed masses.

No comments: