Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, May 23, 2005

stickerhell


stickerhell
Originally uploaded by Phils Room.
I was walking through my usual store parking lot ( Target ) and saw this bumper sticker on wheels. I could not get shots of the sides of the car but believe us it did not stop here. It was like the car had some kinda werid dease that caused the car to break out in stupid stickers in random places. The only semi-theme on the car was that he/she was a jesus freak. Why whould someone do this to a car? I know it is a F.O.R.D.( Found on road dead) but it is still a car. One should never show how mentally unstable they are by placing thier ideas, views, or thoughts on the car ( e.i.---NRA Member since 1976). I have strong views on many topics but I would never put them in plain view. We might have freedom of speech but exercising it can be rather detrimental to your health and your cars apperance. How manly Klan members show it on thier cars? I would die laughing if I ever saw one and then get as far away from them as possible. I am white but large gatherings of white people make me nervous and then add those pointed hats..... well I am sure most of us know of those backwards people we speak of. Sssshhhh dont tell them, but the south did lose and this coming from a southern boy to boot lol.
You can find comedy whereever you look. I just like to show what I find funny for all to see.

No comments: