Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Nitro.....weak

The radio station ,Q104.3, was giving out free food and drink at the PNC art center on Sat. as I notede before. They did have the best bagles and a larger varity of drinks. The price was ohh so right(FREE) but the can of Nitro 2 Go was all hype. It was some kinda energy drink that had all kinds of "high-energy" claims. I downed 2 cans and felt nothing , maybe the urge to pee but nothing on the lines of high energy. It was twice the size of a red bull but no kick what so ever. My fav energy drink to this day has to be this stuff called Redline, that gets u going and going. Red bull is still the one I buy the most, just because redline is still kinda hard to find. Nitro would be a waist of money so dont buy it for an enegry boost, I get more of a boost from 2 cans of Mountain Dew than from Nitro.

No comments: