Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Shoppin

The wife, baby, and myself went home improvement shoppin yesterday at the Homedepo. The wife was goin crazy with the flowers and gardening stuff, all I wanted to do was look at chain-saws. Boy, I feel manly now.....vrooooom vroommm. They had gas and electric powered ones, but what man would ever stoop down to electric ? More power....grunt grunt...bet chest...and scratch balls.....Me man...me wants big machine....Tim Allen is my God....!
Hehehehehe, got to love those toys. We all want them, in our tool shop in perfect condition and untouched. lol. I have no idea how to use most of the tools there but they would look soooo nice all lined up in a tool room. Real men that use them never have them clean or in any shape to show off. That because a used tool gets pretty funky realllll fast . lol. I would have the cleanest tool room and Rolodex full of contractors numbers and band-aides. For those of u that watch the Do-it-yourself network u all know what I am talking about . It is nothing to be shamed about, those ppl that fix our mistakes put their kids through skool. In away we are providing for ppl and kids we will never meet lol.

No comments: