Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

DMV

I had to make a visit to the good old Jersey DMV yesterday(Rahway). I was there to inspect my moms 95 Berreta that just , on that day, had its 100,000 mile birthday. I fixed the side view mirror so it would would not fail for that but........It failed for "emergency brake will not hold car". Never had that one before but its all good.
I was in line for about 5 minutes, hell the test its self took longer than the wait in line. No appointment needed and what a lovely view of the prison to pass the time.

No comments: