Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hello

I have been away for a few days due to work , family and the usual has had me running a bit off. I am at work right now pretending to work. I am an expert at this hehehehe.
But some good news, I got my car back from the ghetto garage. It had a bad computer and it would not run. This place I took it to fixed it and did not take me for a ride like the others I have used in the past. And yes I called them " the ghetto garage", they are located in an area where a lone white boy should never walk; day or night. IF you see one he is either an addict or a dealer LOL. I have always used well known places for my car work but they all seem to like to rob people blind. This is a family run place and the guy is not out to lie, cheat and steal from his costumers. I will be going back to him again, and as a matter of fact I did. The day after I got my car back I took my moms car to get her brakes done. And again I was very happy with the work and the price. Now I can get my moms car re-inspected at the lovely DMV of NJ. With my luck it will probably fail for something completely different this time.

No comments: