Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, May 02, 2005

I am sorry.....

I would like to take this moment to apologize for that last post. As anyone can see I made the mistake of trying to blog with some heavy beer goggles on. That night was one for the record books. I drank 5 beers, one Sparkle, and about 4 or 5 shots of watermelon vodka. It didn't end badly but the wife was pretty pissed I got "that" drunk. I did do a few things that I do not remember, which is odd for me. I do remember running outside and playing in the pool, which was not ready for swimming and freakin freezing. And not to mention it was raining, talk about a muddy mess. Lucky for me it was dark and none of the neighbors saw me LOL. My wife said she found me in the den babbling nonsense and even gave me a few good wacks in the head to get me back on track. She said that all I said was, " hit me again" and " u hit me why did u hit me."
It was a rather strange night for me and to make it worse I somehow got online and started typing in my blog. I am shocked I ramparts my password and was able to post at all.
Here is a lesson to me and blogging LOL. But I do need to dry out a bit, just because it has become almost an every weekend thing. I don't want to end up doing this too much and making it a habit. Summers coming up soon and need to get rid of this belly, beer does not help it in any way. Got to get ready to go shirtless at the beach and 6 flags. Nothing is more unattractive than an over weight white Jersey dude with his shirt off walking around rubbing his hairy stomach...ewwwwww. Cannot control the aging thing but u can control how the bathroom scale reads and how u look in the store window reflections.
But anywho sorry again for the ramblings and here is to an up coming moments of sobriety. Come sing with me....."Beer is good for you, Beer is good for you , Beer is good for you......" Come on, I know u know the words.....LOL.

No comments: