Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

This was the beging of the end for my wintery friend I made this past winter. He found my green apple vodka candy drinks.

He started on his way not aware that his actions for this day would go down in history.

Frosty was doing his usual and getting ready for the up coming season of cheer and beer.

NOOOOO!

At the scene it was not a pretty sight. There were snow and charcol eyes everywhere. We shall visit the spot and place candles and snow cones to remeber the day that Frosty got run over by Fritz the Blitzed cousin of Forsty.

No comments: