Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, May 13, 2005

CPR

My job sent me to a CPR class yesterday and we all had loads of fun with "Little-Oral-Anne". I always thought that was its name, to funny. Its just " Little Anne" no oral in her name, boy was I off lol. It was set for 6 hours but our trainer was late because of a water main break on exit 145 on the parkway. We got everything covered in just 4 hours flat. It helped that I have done this numerous times before and the people in my group were not retards. I can now shock anyone and give the old mouth to ass rescue breathing. Oh wait, it's mouth to elbow,,,mouth to crotch....hmmmmm that one seems like a good start. If I put my balls in your mouth and you dont open your eyes, you are either in need of CPR or you are just another really drunk college girl. Either way fun will be had by all, or should I say both (balls).
The videos that he showed us were to funny. All the bad acting one can stand for one day. Kinda like watching Woody Allen movies off and on for 4 hours. But at least these videos had a story line that made sense and one did not get the urge to stab your eyes out. I would have loved to see the casting for these bit parts. "Now you are hurt on the job......fall down and play dead.....good good....and thats a take"
Got to love it. The test at the end was a joke, I could have passed it without even going through all of that. Makes one concerned about all those "Trained" people out there who want to help u with CPR. They might put those pads on your nads and forehead, what a jolt that would be lol.

No comments: