Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ouchy

I did something not sooo smart last night. I was working out and decided to hit my punching bag for a few. I was doing alright until the last few bitch slaps were dealt. I sprained my writs on the last swing, and bad. I cannt make a fist and getting dressed this morning was quiet a chore. Even typing this is a pain. It is not the first time I have done this but this time its pretty bad. I have done this skating on countless number of times, I like skating but that does not mean I am any good at it lol. I have given up the street skating and jumping gaps. It was fun and still enjoy watching thigs like the X-Games. But I am almost 30 and would like to be able to continue skating with my kids and maybe introduce them to the aggressive side of the sport .
I thought of going to the doctor but I know what they are going to tell me. They will give me a brace( in some gay hospital tan color) and send me on my way. Mind you the doctor will cost me 50 smackers and the one I bought at Rite-Aide was only 20. But maybe I could have gotten some good happy pills from doctor feel good heheheheehe. I really do not need anything stronger than this stuff i got at my office first aide kit but recreational pill popping can be fun at times. Can be better than beer and they dont put on the beer gut lol.
And if you have ever hurt your wrist or arm you know the pain of doing simple task. But lucky for me I can use my left hand for almost everything the right one can do..... ;-D. Switch hitter lol.
I will not let this stop my journey to my beach body, just have to adjust it a bit. Hit the treadmill more until I can get my kung-fo grip back. And yes I got me some strong grip, chickens fear me and mayo jars respect ma authoratie!

No comments: