Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Shocked

I just wanted to drop one more note for today......I saw something on the way home that shocked the sheet out of me. I have seen women putting on make-up and driving; putting on make-up, smoking and driving; putting on make-up, talking on the phone and driving; but today was the first time I saw a clown putting on his make-up and driving. I wish I had a camera on my car so that I could have shared the shock of this wonderous act. He can juggle, spit fire, do cart-wheels and defy death---by put on grease paint in the vanity mirror of his car while in motion and .....drum roll please.........steering it with his elbows! Imagine that ticket, would he have to come to court in full make-up? Food for thought ppl.

No comments: