Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

pulse


pulse
Originally uploaded by Phils Room.
I was at Target the other day ( suprise suprise ) and took a look to see how the ol' ticker was doin. From what I got here all seems good to go. But that arm cuff was really tight and left a red line on my arm. I wonder if it would work if you put some other appendages in there? hmmmmm makes one mind wander into the land of dirty thoughts lol. Imagaine if it got caught and they had to call the fire dept to get you out, too funny too funny!

No comments: