Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Morning

I cant remember the last weekday that I got more than 5 hours of sleep. I am a night person, and have a hard time going to sleep. Especially now that I have cable TV and all the good movies come on around 10. I really need to unplug from the information age and get back in gear with the human world. Go outside and blow up my TV and the pc. No I could never harm my machine of synthetic happiness. Its a window to a world to other peoples lives, probably why I like reading blogs. I get to see how much better off I am than the rest of the world. And see why I need to find some friends in the real world. I have one friend, my wife, and I truly cherish what we have. But I don't have any "guy" friends or any couples that we both get along with. We have yet to meet people that we fit in with. We have tried a few of our coworkers but it never seems to turn into anything but a once a blue moon gathering. Its always " we got to do this again" but never the reality of the commitment. 
The worse couples night was a church meeting with the ex wife and her man. Just a little back ground, the Ex believes my current wife is the reason for our break up. The Ex "found" god; didn't know he was lost, and took it upon herself to be the bigger person and make amends. Those who have a righteous complex seem to be soooo fuked up that they can never make out fact from fiction. One fact : the Ex is the reason she is the Ex. I was unhappy with her, my life and the person that I had become. My current wife just came into my life during the moment I was already checked out from the Ex. Its comical to me now to she her and continuing her usual way on someone else's life. I wish her all the luck but I do not see her new victim lasting, I could be wrong maybe fighting all the time is their way of showing love. 
Back to the church couples night: It was a Christmas thing and we found ourselves surrounded by a small group of some of the corniest ppl I have seen since high school. They had us get in 12 groups and do 12 days of xmass, with us adding our own lines. WHHHHOOOOOO talk about a wild time, ever a bong could not have make this funny. And everything is funnier....on weed! I am always reminded why I strayed from religion. 
These people had me almost in tears with the thickness of the corn. Only saving grace was the free food, and that was the only reason I think I stayed. If they had beer I might have been more in the spirit, booze can make the most agnostic person religious lol. It was awful and even the memories pain me. My Ex and me really have very little in common. No I am wrong, we have one thing in common; our son. He is the only reason we still communicate for any reason. The silver lining here is that he is 9, which means 9 more years and then its bye-bye baby momma problems. So there is always hope and a reason to smile no matter what the problem is.

No comments: