Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Its May Turd

Its May turd, and if u are wondering why I call it that it is because it helps me to remember a veryyy important day: The wives birthday. There are few things that can start a war in my house and forgetting a special day is one of them. I vaguely remember my own children's birthdays, I am pretty sure I know my moms, my brothers is only a few days different than my own, I sorta remember the ex wives because it is in the same week as my moms and I know my wedding anniversary because it is in the last month of the year.{ BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET MAY 3RD!}
I have a really bad memory and it can be rather annoying but hell, what can one do. I tried that gingko galoba stuff but I kept forgetting to take it, mind games but always forgot how they went and even tried carrying a note pad but it kept getting washed in the cleaning because I would forget to take it out. It is a problem I have had all my life, and no the pharmaceuticals I have taken throughout the years did not cause it LOL. Nor did they help it but what fun trips we have had hehhhehheehe.
It is her birthday and I wanted to go to this really kewl Japanese steak house but the baby has come down with something and had to go to the doctor. It is all good anyway, we have both agree not to give each other gifts for our Bdays. Instead we will use the money towards the cruise we want to go on in November. We have been on only one cruise, on our honeymoon and we have been dyeing to go on another.
For those of you that have been on one you know that feeling. For those of you who have never been on one, go now! It has got to be one of the lest stressful vacations I have ever been on. No worries, no problems, no real hassle. It has something for everyone and that is only on the boat itself. We went to the Bahamas last time and , God willing, this time we hope to go again. Just this time we might actually go to some of the real tourist sights. Last time we rented a car on each island we went to and drove about. Found ourselves in areas people never see when they show these islands in moves or travel videos. Ever wonder why there is a wall around the resort? The locals are not as friendly as you would think and they have a definite problem with spousal abuse out there. Everywhere we went we saw this huge billboards that read , " There is no excuse for spousal abuse." I have a picture of it somewhere but I will have to scan it and post it later. That was not in the brochure damn it! But besides that we had fun and want to go again. Cheap jewelry and cheap cigars, sweettttt! Oh yeah for those of you newbies, do not let the local women braid your hair!!! They do it soooo tight that you will get headaches and when you take it out your hair will fall out in clumps. Just say no, if you want to help the locals buy their homemade jewelry and home grown cannabis. ;-) Support your local pot planter and buy a bone.( just kidding drugs are bad! ;-D) And yes people will ask u to buy some stuff, I don't know the laws there and do not want to end up in some foreign prison, I saw Midnight express and I do not want to have prison sex. Even if it is in a vacation resort in paradise LOL.
Here is to our future vacation and a much needed time off. I will sacrifice a Bday present for a vacation, hell I would give up all gift for all holidays if it meant a 2 week vacation away from work. Its the only reason I get and go to work, vacationnnnnnn.

No comments: