Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Well Happy HNT but for me it is more like Half Asleep Thursday. I have not been getting enough sleep lately and it is really kicking my ass now. Part of the reason is I do not go to be early enough and second I am on call 24/7 and most of the calls I get are between midnight and 5 in the morning. I dont get them all the time but when I do it puts a real world of hurt on me for that day. I am tired, cranky, annoyed and just not my normal self. I hate feeling like this, its like I can see and hear what I am doing but I have no control of myself. I can hear are the craby things coming out of my mouth but will power alone can not seem to keep it at bay. Its almost as if i want everyone to feel as PMSie as I do. I am on coffee #2 and feel no better, I think I just need to go take a nap somewhere. But the only place safe around here to take a nap is on the toilet, and sleeping on the john is not the kinda nap I want.
So i will end this post with a couple of picture that show just how I feel today. So Happy HNT I hope everyone else is more awake than I am...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I feel asleep with hair and look at what was awaiting me in the mirror when I woke up.















I was so tired this morning the razor attacked me and I was only capable of using my face to shield myself. I would not recomend shaving with your eyes have glues shut with sleepy dust.

















"Wake me before you go go"


Moment of Zen: when sleep goes bad!



Image hosting by Photobucket

12 comments:

honkeie said...

I cannt help it, I was dreaming of all the food I have not be eating......hmmmmmm taco bell....hmmmmm I think I need a napkin...

Becky said...

LMAO, that's a great picture of the Buckingham Palace guard!

GERBEN said...

LOL, you poor thing. Happy HNT! Now wake up! GET BACK TO WORK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

oh no! sorry about your lack of sleep! i hope you get some soon!

screw that stupid razor! kick that bastard to the curb.

happy hnt!

Anonymous said...

wah. damn u.. now the george michael song is stuck in my head.. aaaaahhh

wake me up... before u go go..

hahaa

Anonymous said...

LOL... i cracked up so bad with all the pix... you remind me of my coworker long time ago...

happy HNT or... HAT :D

Katie said...

i know how you fell...hope you can make it threw the day....

honkeie said...

becky: ya got to lovem

kid: never, u cannt make me muahahaha

melly: I would even pay for sleep right about now lol

VX: If i could stop shaving I would but my facial hair grows way to fast to ever take a break

smash: Misson accomplished!

ka: Was he tall white and damn sexy?

katie: thats why there is coffee haha

bubbles said...

haha....great hnt post...I hope you find the restful z's soon!

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Good God - Take a nap before you slice your carotid!

Blondie... said...

hahaha love the pics! and wow, did that guy pass out or what??

I hope today (Friday) is better!

xx

AM said...

Lol I do that sometimes here, I go to the toilet for a bit of sleep lol but shhhhhhhh nobody around here knows ;)
You're right, not the best solution but when my head is so heavy to carry, it's ... wherever lol.