Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Not so happy Friday ppls....

I have a really bad stomache virus and hav been up all night on the bowl. It started about 7pm last night and just kept on going till now. The last time I ate anything was 6:30pm yesterday, and for those of you who know me this is a feat in itself. I have now gone just about 14 hours without eating, I think I am going to die! The only thing I am willing to try and put in me is some tea with lemon, which I am sipping on slowwwwly right now. But besides that I am doing ok.

Yesterday I was asked to show some buns, Cherrie has this werid obsession with men and their hinnies, so I just thought I would show some. I have seen allot of boobie for HNT and have never shown anything on the same playing field in return. I am not about to do a Mike because I am not in the shape I want to be in yet. Give me another 4 weeks and I think I might do one like that ;-). Now for all the dudes out there that do like man butt please dont scroll down in farther, and Sharon if you are reading this stop right now because you will be blinded. (ps-Sharon is my sister in law)
You Have Been Warned:




And just for the record I dont like my butt, its too flat.

I had to take this pic a few times, i was not aware how well one can see through this glass.....there are some things I just wont share with anyone else. Besides the wife has exculsive rights to that area only hahaha.

Now in the same area of thought I thought I would go and look up some funny Butt pics for this fridays addition of Friday Funnies. After trolling around this is what I came up with:

I am not sure if this means she likes it in her 'exit' or is she just pointing out where it is?















When exercise cloths go oh so very wrong











And one for the guys ......sorry I had to burn your eyes like that but I hope this big bottom hoochie helps a little. Now that is a butt one could get lost in for days, just as her thong can atest to.








21 comments:

GERBEN said...

Ah, sorry you don't feel good hon. That sucks. But you have a cute little bottom. *wink*

Lo Lo Lova said...

feel better!!!

that is one huge ass on that last chick. makes me feel better about my own...

honkeie said...

kid: Thanks...now its your turn hahaha

lolo: There is nothing wrong with a butt that big....just more to love haha

the_mrs: my ass has never see the sun lol. Mike is just anohter blog I read and if you troll around his site U will be in for a shock hahah.

GERBEN said...

"kid: Thanks...now its your turn hahaha"

LOL, NO! I am not that brave my dear boy. Not that brave at all!!

Blondie... said...

I hope ou feel better soon babe...

That big ol' booty on the lady...wow!

BUT you have a great ass Mr. honk. I saw Mike's HNT and well, lets just say it was really delectible too. :-)

I love it when the guys are willing to share with everyone. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Phil, can I ASS you a question?

honkeie said...

normei: It seems like mike has a couple of new fans haha

kid: awwwww cum on, how about a bare back shot with u on a horse :D

blondie: thanks, I share what i can and thanks for your share on the HNT, I really like that second pic!

Lisa: Sure ass away, but do u have a breath ment, some bonaca purhaspe?

Shari said...

Very, very nice ass, Honk. Trying to get rid of my lustful thoughts now....lol.

I had to post about it.

Danielle said...

HONK
YOU GOT A NICE ASS

Anonymous said...

sorry bout your potty problems!

hahaha...nice ass. it doesnt look too flat?! that's crazy talk! everyone has a weird opinion about their own body...

Steph said...

Nice arse Honk!! :)

GERBEN said...

LOL, the pic of me lying in bed wearing my jeans is as close to a “bare bottom” pic as we are going to get. I don’t want to scare away any of my readers.

honkeie said...

cherry: hahaha thanks!

D: thanks-I cannt wait to see some new pics on your blog.

VX: I am still stuck on the fact u got panty-less......sweet!

steph: Thanks :-D

kid: awwwww no way I bet you do a pic in a nighty you will get 100 comments from one post :P

Leigh said...

The stomach flu is the worst. Love the ass! very hot! Have a good weekend, hope you're feeling better.

GERBEN said...

"you will get 100 comments from one post "

MY EYES! OH MY EYES!

Put some clothes on woman!

You mean comments like that?

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I've been dealing with a stomach virus all week myself... Hope you're feeling better.

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Your ass looks like it feels just fine... hope your stomach cooperates soon!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! booty pix!!! :D

i hope u feel better now, man...

doesn't it feel uncomfortable to have the thong all the way up in the ass like the last pix??? oh man..

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
rental trucks http www.uhaul.com Tramadol dogs doseage Earring cards Jobs in the age of information technology best rental car rewards program Symtoms fo lung cancer http://www.rumba-dance.info tippman paintball guns Bath kid tub salli saddle chair qld Oxnard plastic surgeon Thristy car rental

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Zithromax side effect search Cheap online butalbital cabinets layout software Replacement screw backs for pierced earrings generic manufacturer prozac Wellbutrin xl versus prozac Electronic roulette machine cheats Nexium rebate slips

Anonymous said...

What a great site stdp automotive switch ratings pressure washers Prescott valley cosmetic dentist Ohio boating lakes 2004 gmc yukon brake problem